Halloween

Gellert POV:
"Are you excited for Halloween?" Albus asks clearly excited.
"Uh. I have never actually celebrated Halloween." I reply.
Albus looks incredulous.
"But pumpkins and sweets. Oh and Hogwarts has a Halloween ball. An excuse to wear my dress robes."
I feel a sinking feeling in my chest at the thought of a ball. I will have to watch Albus dancing with some girl who will flirt with him. Unless... No that would be stupid. But I feel like I can no longer lie to him. Should I take a chance?
"Albus, I need to talk to you about something but first I need to ask you a question." I begin.
Albus nods and tells me to go on.
"How... Uh... How do you feel about... Uh... How do you feel about homosexuals?" I stutter.
A look of genuine fear crosses Albus' face as he considers my question.
"If I answer will you promise to keep an open mind?" He asks.
I nod anxiously but his reaction has given me a bit of hope.
"Well. I think you should not be judged for who you love. I think it is unfair people are prosecuted just because of who they love. And well..." He begins to stutter.
I smile encouragingly and he continues.
"I... I am not attracted to girls so um... I am... I am a homosexual. Please don't hate me."
"Hate you. The reason I asked you is because I wanted to tell you that I am a homosexual too." I reply.
Albus looks shocked but I see a glimmer of hope in his eyes which gives me the courage to continue.
"I am in love with you." I blurt out.
"Me too." whispers Albus.
My heart flutters when he says that.
"Really." I ask.
"Yes. Gellert I am in love with you. Would you be my date to the ball?" Albus grabs my hand.
"Yes. Yes. Yes. But what will other people think?" I ask.
"I don't care what other people think. I want you. I just want you." Albus replies his gorgeous eyes full of love. Love for me.
"You are the most beautiful person ever to exist." I mutter.
"I think that title belongs to you." Albus counters blushing.
"Oh really. Nothing can compare to that firey hair, those perfect eyes. Your facial structure." I begin to trace his face laughing at his shivers of pleasure. I slowly lean in. Placing kisses along his jawline I feel him tense up and he mutters under his breath.
"Just kiss me already. I've waited long enough."
"Someone's impatient." I purr before nibbling his earlobe.
I decide I have teased him long enough so I whisper in his ear.
"Meine Liebling" and then cup his face in my hands. His breathing becomes shallow as I lean in and crash my lips into his. Time seems to stop as I taste his Sherbert lemon flavour and search for his tongue with mine. We continue till we both run out of oxygen. We pull apart gasping both speechless.

Once we catch our breath Albus tilts his head to the side clearly contemplating something.
"We have to tell Elphias. He is my best friend and he watched me turn down every girl for every event last year. He has an open mind and I know it will not change his opinion of us." he says.
I nod knowing how much this means to him and we set off to find him. Albus' hand slips into mine. Our long robe sleeves disguise our joint hands and I feel a new sense of happiness. We find Elphias quickly and beckon him over. I feel a slight tremble in Albus' hand so I squeeze it in encouragement.
"Elphias, I, well we have something to tell you..." He stutters.
"Wait did you finally confess your feelings for each other?" interrupts Elphias beaming.
"Wait how did you know?" I ask clearly having underestimated his observational skills.
"Your romantic tension has been obvious since you two met." He states simply.
"And you're okay with this?" checks Albus.
"Absolutely." replies Elphias.
"So can we go ready for the ball now?" Albus asks eagerly.
"Definitely. Come on Leibe." I hold out my hand which he takes.

"So I was thinking maybe I should neglect the robe and just wear the suit underneath. You know like the muggles." muses Albus.
"Wait like the suits that create the most amazing silhouettes rather than hiding your body in a load of fabric. Absolutely." I reply.
Elphias shrugs indifferent and begins to pull out his own robes. Albus pull out two different waistcoats and muses over then before choosing the blue silk one that perfectly matches his eyes. He pairs this with a crisp white shirt and dark grey trousers. He begins to take off his uniform and I let my eyes roam up his body without feeling guilty. He notices me staring and blushes. I begin to strip off my own uniform and pull on my black suit with white shirt and blue tie that coordinates with my boyfriend's waistcoat. I consider not wearing a jacket or robe like Albus but decide to pull on my black tailcoat which I charm to change the colours of the buttons to blue.
I hear Albus whisper wow and when I turn around to look at him I gasp.
"Can I braid your hair?" He asks nervously.
I smile and nod and he launches himself at me before beginning to nimbly braiding my hair. He gently tugs the strands and when I turn to look in the mirror I see myself with my hair pulled back in an intricate style.
"Is there anything you can't do Albus Dumbledore?" I ask in wonder.