Chapter 1: A Day In The Life

Chapter 1: A day in the life

In a dark ally, someone was watching a television. The big story was about how an 11 year old boy who was apparently quirkless, managed to stop a villain with his own bare hands. The story suddenly changed to a news story about a pro hero by the name of Mt Lady. The man threw a knife near the TV.

"Faker," he said.

Someone approached him. It was a woman around his age.

"You can't let this bother you," she said.

"I just think the world deserves true heroes," the man said, "Not these phonies."

The woman walked up to him.

"Look at me," she said, as he looked at her, "You are a true hero."

"I'm no hero," he said, "Not after what I've done..."

"Chizome, its ok," the woman said, "I know you do bad things. Its ok. I still love you. The day we met, you told me who you were. I trusted you then, and I trust you now. I know you'll find a way."

As the woman left, Chizome looked to a table that had some weapons, and a costume and mask. He was certain he was doing the right thing, giving people what they deserve.

Meanwhile in Musutafu, Izuku was doing a few laps around the park as part of his morning training routine. He was getting his body warmed up for the upcoming hero licensing exam. Now he could use 50% of One For All without injury which is a pretty big accomplishment. After a few minutes he took a breather. He then looked at his watch.

"Oh shit, I better head to class before Aizawa catches me!" Izuku said.

He still had his quirk pass which means he couldn't get in trouble with the law for using his quirk. He dashed to the main building using 30%. Izuku ran at high speed to class. He made it just in time before the bell rang. Iida and Ochako saw him running. Ochako cheered him on.

"Do not run in the halls!" Iida said, "But do move your legs as quickly as you can!"

Izuku stopped at homeroom.

"You made it, with 3 minutes to spare," Iida said, "I think you made a new time."

"A new record Deku!" Ochako said.

She then kissed Izuku on the cheek. Later on everyone was sitting in their seats. Izuku and Ochako were making goo goo eyes at each other while smiling.

"When did I last tell you I loved you?" Ochako asked.

"About 30 minutes ago when I left for my morning jog," Izuku told her.

"Well then you're overdue," Ochako said with a smile, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"If you two are done with your love-fest, I have an announcement to make," Aizawa said.

At that, everyone was silent.

"Because of the recent events of the camp, we're gonna continue your training at school for the provisionary hero license exam," Aizawa said, "Do not take this lightly. The exam is very tough, and has a very low passing rate."

"Its that tough?" Kaminari asked.

"Yes," Aizawa answerwed, "And so, to prepare you for the exam, we're gonna be doing something different.'

Two professors, Cementos, and Ectoplasm walked into the room.

"You'll all be developing your very own ultimate moves." Cementos said.

"ULTIMATE MOVES, YEAAAAAAAAAH!" Kaminari shouted

"Ultimate meaning this move is garunteed to pull you into victory!" Cementos said.

"These techniques will blossom into symbols defining who you are as a hero," Midnight told the students.

"We'll go into more detail later," Aizawa said, "Change into your hero costumes."

Izuku and the others were changing into their costumes. He was about to grab his mask, but then he decided he wouldn't need it.

"What's the point," Izuku said, "The world knows who I am now."

Class 1-A was in a new training facility known as the Training Dreamland. Or the TDL for short. Cementos demonstrated how his quirk works with it. He was able to create obstacles and locations to fit the needs for training. As the students looked at this amazing location, they reacted with Awe.

"Awwwwwwww," everyone said.

I said Awe. A. W. E.

"Oooooohhhhhhh," everyone said.

That's more like it.

"Some moves aren't just for combat," Midnight said, "Some moves cna be used as manuever moves as well, such as evacuating people from danger, for example, Iida! Your ultimate move is useful for dodging."

"I have a move?" Iida asked.

"Each of you will spend these next few days developing ultimate moves of your own," Aizawa said, "Take Plus Ultra to an entirely new level."

Everyone began training with their quirks. Momo started creating two objects at once. Ochako worked on her flying technique while Mina found new ways to use her acid. Ectoplasm noticed Izuku looking at his arms.

"What seems to be troubling you?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Oh, I just don't really have a clear vision of what my ultimate move should be," Izuku said, "Fortunately I can still use my arms, but I'm not sure about anything new I can do with them. I want to develop a new style of Melee, but I'm not sure on what to do"

"Well, it is true that your quirk is similar to All Might, for now focus on developing your quirk," Ectoplasm said.

"Ok sir," Izuku said.

Izuku started working on his other 2 quirks, Blackwhip and Float. He had more control of Blackwhip due to the work he did over summer break. As for Float, he could fly more smoothly, thanks to guidance from his grandmother. As the students began prepping their ultimate moves, All Might arrived.

"I am here, to see how our students are doing with their license training!" he said, "Flexing heroically with my muscles."

"And apparently covered in lipstick," Izuku said with a chuckle.

It was true. Before All Might arrived at U.A, he spent a few hours in the morning with Inko, making out like hormonal teenagers.

"So how are the students doing?" All Might asked.

"So far so good," Aizawa said, "I overheard Midoriya saying something about a new style of Melee. To be honest, it would suit him."

All might noticed Izuku doing some punches. He decided that it was time to give him some advice. He approached the boy.

"Oh hey dad," Izuku said.

"So, any ideas for melee yet?" All Might asked.

"No sir," Izuku said as he looked to all his classmates, "It seems everyone is moving forward, especially Kacchan. He's got all sorts of ideas for Ultimate Moves. Meanwhile I'm still trying to find a way to use your power in a new style."

"I think I know what the problem is," he said, "You're still trying to imitate me."

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

"You won't figure it out if I just give you the answer." All Might said.

He went to talk to other students and give them advice as far as their quirks. Izuku kept thinking to himself what his father figure meant.