Costume Gamma (Greatest Hero)

Izuku's latest and greatest Costume Upgrade in The Greatest Hero Franchise

Izuku's latest and greatest Costume Upgrade in The Greatest Hero Franchise. Although Izuku still retains use of his arms despite the big battle against Muscular, Izuku decides that a change in Melee style is in order. After a talk with Iida, Izuku decides to start using his legs, developing his new Ultimate Move: Shoot Style! The suit is designed to handle at least 50% of his full power.

Iron Soles: A new and improved version of the Iron Soles from his previous costume. Now that he is doing more kicking, Izuku had these shoes made so he can use more power in his legs. 

Arm Bracers: Designed to cushion Izuku's arms whenever he punches an enemy or object. Much more useful than the gloves he had before. 

Air Force Gloves: A pair of gloves used for ranged attacks. The funnels in the gloves contain the wind pressure for precise aiming at his opponents. 

Full Gauntlet: Designed by Melissa Shield to allow Izuku to use higher percentages of One For All without the worry of Injury. Like the previous glove, it can withstand about 3 full powered punches. Or maybe even more than that. We may not know until later on in the story.