Chapter 7: The Big 3

Aizawa was giving a lecture about heroes. After a few minutes he got bored, and decided to move on to something big.

"Alright, you can come in now," Aizawa said.

After that the doors opened. It revealed the big three and they walked into the room.

"Whoa it's really them," Kirishima said.

A girl with long blue hair walked forward.

"Hi we're the big 3," she said before turning to her classmate, "Amajiki introduce yourself,"

The boy known as Amajiki walked forward. The students looked at him nd they could tell that he had stage fright. Amajiki turned around and faced the chalkboard.

"I wanna go home..." he simply stated, with a grim tone in his voice.

"Oh, come on! Stop being such a kitty cat!" Said the blue haired girl, "Hi there. My name is Nejire Hado and that's our kitten Tamaki!"

"And I'm sure some of you know me. I'm Mirio Togata!" Said the tintin looking boy.

"Wait, isn't that Tintin?" Kaminari asked.

"Nah I'm pretty sure that's Fall out Boy!"

"Ah yes. Fallout. The game where they for whatever reason used atomic power as a way to build. Not a good idea if you ask me." He said.

"So we're here to talk about work studies!" Nejire said, "But before that I got questions for you all. Asui are you a frog or a toad? Ooooh you must be Todoroki, what's with that scar? Ashido are those horns real? Tell me tell me!"

"She's like a kindergartner," Mina said

"Alright, time to get this train on track," Mirio said, "The future's gonna be....."

He waited for an answer, but nobody did.

"AWFUL! You were supposed to say awful!" Mirio said.

Everyone was still silent.

"Soooooo anyway, I'm here for a special reason," Mirio said, "Get in your gym uniforms and meet me at the TDL. Especially you Midoriya."

Later on everyone was in the TDL in gym uniforms. The watched Mirio stretching. Nejire was playing with Mina's horns.

"Uhh why are you touching those?" Mina asked.

"I just want to feel them to see if they are hard or soft." Nejire said, "Oh I notice you have pink skin! Are you a majin?"

"No I'm not a majin," Mina answered, "Why does everyone keep asking me that!"

"1. You have pink skin, 2. You love sweets," Setsuna said.

"Fuck you," Mina said.

"So what's this guy's quirk?" Tokoyami asked.

"Better to leave it as a surprise," Mirio said

Aizawa noticed Shinso wasn't taking part in the fight.

"You're not gonna join?" Aizawa asked.

"Not really, it's better to observe," Shinso stated.

Izuku activated Full Cowling around him, and the green sparks started to dance around his body. His skin started to glow slightly. Other students got into fighting positions. As everyone was preparing, Mirio activated his quirk. He suddenly warped into the floor. Everyone saw he was gone.

"Where'd he go!" Sato asked.

He suddenly appeared in front of Jiro. And he was buck naked

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed.