Chapter 8: Work Studies Are A Go

Chapter 8: Work Studies Are a go

It was an average day of classes. There was still the talk of work study. A few students had been selected to join specific internships, like Izuku, Ochako, and Kirishima. Izuku and Ochako were walking home after classes.

"You're really getting a handle on Shoot Style," Ochako said, "Plus you're using 40% of 'the quirk' now?"

"Yea, pretty soon I might be using 100% full power," Izuku said, "And that's saying something. But hopefully I won't break my arm bracers while doing so."

"Why worry about that when you can improve on your tech?" asked a familiar voice.

The two of them turned around to see.... Melissa Shield, and Ritchie Russo.

"Melissa, Ritchie!" Izuku said.

"Nice to see you again Midoriya," Ritchie exclaimed while giving him a high five.

"Deku, who are these two?" Ochako asked.

"Oh these are people I met during my internship with Star and Stripes," Izuku said, "Melissa Shield is a gifted inventor and Ritchie has the quirk of a spider."

"And no, I don't shoot webs from my ass," Ritchie said.

"Wait, how did you two get to Japan?" Izuku asked, surprised.

"I took a plane, got a passport, spent a hell of a lot of money getting all of that and here I am." Ritchie told him. "How've you been?"

"I've been pretty well""

"So , how does it feel being the most famous person in the world?" Ritchie asked, "When you admitted you were the Deku who stopped a villain attack at 11 years old, I was mindblown."

"I'm not that famous," Izuku said.

"Have you seen the big screens in America? I mean, shit! They're even making a movie about you starring Tom Holland!" Ritchie told him.

"They really should do one about you Ritchie," Melissa said.

Melissa then approached the shorter boy and did something surprising to Izuku. She kissed Ritchie on his lips and he returned the kiss.

"Wait... did he finally confess to you? I thought he was going to wait for so long because he was oblivious to the fact that she'd like you so he was going to possibly wait till after some war or something!" Izuku said as he looked towards the reader, being well aware of what he was referencing.

"We've dated since the last book, I just confessed off-screen," Ritchie admitted

"Ohhhhh, I gotcha." Izuku said. "Of course, Kacchan and I are still trying to get our friend Shoto to confess to his crush but he's SO DAMN DENSE!!!!!" Izuku shouted towards Heights Alliance, looking towards the window of Shoto's dorm.

"LANGUAGE!!!!" Iida shouted while doing a lap.

The 4 of them heard triumphant laughter.

"I am here! Waiting to ambush young Midoriya on his walk home from Class!"

It was All Might who ran over to the group of 4. Melissa ran over to him and jumped into his arms, as he spun her around.

"Uncle Might its been forever!" Melissa said.

"Its good to see you Melissa," All Might told her with a smile on his face.

"I'm really glad I got the invitation to come here! It will be an honor making support items at U.A."

"Well I almost didn't recognize you. When did you get so grown up?"

"Well I am 17 now. Much heavier than the last time you saw me?"