Chapter 5: Student vs Student. A Sparring Match To Remember!

Chapter 5: Student vs Student. A sparring match to remember!

Izuku woke up groaning. He saw that Ochako was lying in the bed with him, and she soon started waking up with him.

"Morning," he said

Ochako smiled at him.

"Morning Deku." She said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"So last night..." Izuku began.

"Best night of my life," Ochako said, "Good thing we were safe."

"I couldn't agree more." Izuku said.

Ochako then got on top of him as she pulled out another condom.

"Wanna go for another round?" She asked.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for school?" Izuku asked.

"It's the weekend, remember?" Ochako asked.

Ochako then slammed her lips onto Izuku's while she gripped the back of her head which started what happened last night. The two then heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Izuku asked.

"It's Yaoyorozu. Mina wanted me to get you two for something." Momo said.

"What for?" Ochako asked.

"I don't know, but she seemed rather mischievous about something. She wanted me, Shoto, and you two for some reason. Please don't let me go down there alone!" Momo said, practically begging from behind the door.

Both Izuku and Ochako then got out of bed and started getting dressed before heading out of the dorm. Izuku saw that Ochako was kind of stumbling and caught her before she hit the floor.

"You alright Ochako?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just a little sore from last night." Ochako noted.

They made it into the common hangout spot. All four who Mina requested to see saw her in her agent outfit.

"What's thi about?" Izuku asked.

"And what's with the getup?" Ochako asked.

"Alright. I have gathered you four for a very important meeting." Mina said.

"Is this about how Izuku and I got together?" Ochako asked.

"I've been following you guys since the first book Ochako, so no," Mina said.

"Then what is it about?" Ochako asked, "And why are Yaomomo and Todoroki here with us?"

"Because THIS is about them and Todoroki's dense demeanor because he's SO GODDAMN CLUELESS that a certain GIANT BREASTED SPIKY PONYTAIL GODDESS actually likes him!" Mina said.

"Mina you're my friend but you're being ridiculous," Momo said, "I doubt Todoroki has feelings for someone as boring as me."

'Shit... I think Ashido might be onto me,' Todoroki thought.

Momo could've sworn she heard something.

'My god she's clueless.' Everyone except for Momo thought.

"See what I mean? They're SO dense that they don't know that they literally have feelings for each other that it's almost as if they were you two in the cannon manga. But this is a fanfic so that shit doesn't matter right now." Mina said, destroying the fourth wall as if she was like Deadpool. (Or Gwenpool at this point)

"Wait.... shipping two people, and acting weird as if you were in some kind of pin up joint," Todoroki said, "Are you Midnight's secret Love child or something?