Chapter 6: Work Studies and Words of Comfort

Class 1A was officially back to its regularly scheduled program. The first day was a normal lecture, however they were told that training would be harsher, and there would be more big things to come in the future. The bell rang for lunch, as Izuku was getting his belongings.

"Problem child, can I speak with you for a moment?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku stayed behind to see Aizawa. Later on, he made it back to the common areas. He saw everyone talking about the stuff that was happening. Katsuki was on cleaning duty collecting trash.

"Dude, look at this," Kaminari said, "Kids are buying Deku hoodies after seeing him in action 5 years ago."

"Plus there's a Deku Museum opening up!" Kirishima said while reading an article.

Izuku was shocked that he was making such a big impact.

"I'm not even a hero, and yet I've left a big impact on the world!" Iida said imitating Izuku, "That's probably what you're thinking, right Mr. Key to the city?"

"Iida don't call me that.... Yet," Izuku said.

"By the way, what did Mr. Aizawa wanna speak about with you?" Iida asked.

"Yea Deku," Ochako said.

"Well he said I shouldn't say anything yet," Izuku said, "He won't even tell me what it is. All he said was work study."

"Well we won't pry into it if Mr. Aizawa said to keep it secret," Iida said, before turning to KAtsuki, "I trust you caught that Bakugo?"

"Yea yea," Katsuki stated.

The chill of the evening seeped into Izuku's skin. He shuddered, almost losing his grip on the trash bag he needed to take out back. As he approached the lonesome dumpster sitting behind their dormitory building, only the hooting owls and chirping crickets accompanied him. But despite the night time critters being a safe distance away, Izuku couldn't help but feel he was being watched.

Two blue beady eyes and a face peered through the wall, looking right at him.

"Trash, am I right?"

Izuku jumped. His hand flew to his rapidly beating heart. However, as Izuku took a closer look at his face, he began to recognize him.

"Togata?" Izuku asked.

"The one and only!" Togata Said

"How've you been?" Izuku asked.

"I've been fine, still waiting if we can have our sparring match," Togata answered, "Actually we might get a chance pretty soon."

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

"Well, Eraserhead plans to introduce us to your class in two days, and I plan to fight with all of you," Mirio explained

"Well, it should be interesting then. I'd be a little careful with Kacchan. He's a bit loud." Izuku said.

"So how does it feel? The whole world knowing that you were that famous 11 year old who stopped a rhino with his bare hands?" Mirio asked

"Sometimes the attention is a bit too much. With the media trying to shove a mic in my face and all. No wonder Aizawa avoids them." Izuku said.

"I can see why," Togata said with a smirk, "Well I got 'togato' go!"

He phased through the wall. Izuku put the trash away and decided to turn in.

Later that evening while everyone was fast asleep, Momo was tossing and turning in her bed. She heard voices of her father, calling her 'useless' or 'worthless' among other things. After a few seconds, she woke up screaming from the nightmare she had. She spent the next few seconds panting, her body producing sweat. Although her father was in prison for how he treated her and her mother, she could still hear his voice in her head. There was a knock on the door.