Chapter 14: Preparing for Battle

In an unknown location, Stain was looking at himself in the mirror. He was thinking about a job that he was recently given.

Flashback

"You want me to what?" Stain asked.

"That's right," the boss said, "Turns out that target you went after has an offspring. If he's still alive he could use his quirk to heal those who were injured. And I can't have that blemish interfering with my business. So I want you to find the boy and kill him."

"I..."

"Need I remind you who's in charge. Think about what you're doing. And WHO you're doing it for."

Flashback over

Stain couldn't take it anymore. He punched the mirror. His wife walked into the room showing concern.

"Is everything ok?" she asked, "Chizome?"

She peeked in and saw he was bleeding. She ran up to him and bandaged his arm up.

"I'm sorry... I'll find you a new mirror," he said.

"Forget about that, look at your hand!" Kari said, "What happened?"

".....the boss.... he's ordering me to kill a child."

Kari gasped at this. Hunting down heroes was one thing but killing children was too far.

"I can't go through with it," Stain said, "I'm a monster."

Kari hugged him.

"When we first met, you told me who you were," she said to him, "You trusted me then and I trusted you, and I still trust you. Now you need to trust yourself that you'll do the right thing."

Stain knew what he had to do. He went to the police station under disguise. He went to the chief of police.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"I have some information you'll want to know," Stain said disguising his voice, "Its from the Hero Killer. He's planning to stop a criminal organization."

"We'll look into it," the officer said, "Thank you for this tidbit."

Back at U.A, it was the day for parents to visit their kids. Izuku was currently getting crushed by his mom in a tight hug.

"Oh baby boy!" she said while crying.

As Izuku was getting a bear hug by his Mother, Izuku was having a hard time breathing. She soon let go of Izuku and noticed Eri by his side.

"Oh... my GOODNESS!" You're just the cutest thing ever!" Inko said.

"Thank you miss," Eri said as she held onto Izuku's leg, "Papa who is she?"

"Well Eri, this is my mother, Inko Midoriya," Izuku said, "In this case, this would make her your grandma."

"That's right," Inko said with a smile.

"What's a grandma?" Eri asked.

"A Grandma is one of your parents' mothers." Izuku noted.

"Don't you have a daddy?" Eri asked.

"He isn't around," Izuku said, "Its just been me and my mom for years, but we got along by. But now I got All Might who's gonna be my step dad. He trained me to get my quirk, and fell in love with my mom and soon they're gonna be united through marriage."

"What's marriage? Is it some kind of food?" Eri asked.

Izuku chuckled at this.

"Oh no, Eri. Marriage is a ceremony for two people who have loved each other for a long time and binds two people to be family." Izuku explained.