Chapter 2: Clear Thoughts

Izuku was in his dorm drawing up some ideas on his hero costume. As he was thinking, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," Izuku said.

The door opened revealing Ochako. She jumped onto the All Might themed bed, landing next to her super strong boyfriend.

"Well, have you come up with an ultimate move yet?" Ochako asked.

"Not yet, how about you?"

"Well I'm working on flying while carrying weightless items," Ochako told him with a smile.

"That sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing it!" Izuku said.

Ochako smiled.

"You're the one who gave me the idea, using both float and blackwhip," she told him, "Deku I swear, sometimes you're more amazing than you realize."

Izuku blushed a bit after hearing that.

"Hahaha, I'm not that good, I still got ways to go," Izuku said.

"Let's see," Ochako said, "You punched a giant robot with one punch, saved your entire class from a powerful monster, and before doing all that, you stopped a villain when you were just 11. And without a quirk no less."

She approached the broccoli boy and kissed his lips.

"And above all, you won my heart."

"And apparently I cracked your back in the sports festival," Izuku said.

"Yea that really helped a lot," Ochako said, "Is there anything you won't do to help people? Next I suppose you'll become a legal guardian of a little girl after saving her from a mad scientist."

"There is something I've been wondering though," Ochako told him, "How come you seem like you're still trying to copy All Might?"

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

"Well I understand your power came from him, but the one difference between you and All Might is that you two are completely different people."

Izuku thought to himself and started muttering.

"Hmmm maybe I'm overthinking it," Ochako said, "I mean you're the one using it, not me."

"But that doesn't mean I can't get input from others," Izuku said looking to an All Might poster.

He then thought about his visit to Hatsume with Iida. She told him if his legs got tired than he should run with his arms. That visit replayed in his mind hundreds of times.

"Deku?" Ochako asked.

"I think I got an idea," he said.

"Really, what is it?" Ochako asked her boyfriend.

"I think its better to leave it as a surprise," Izuku said with a smile.

The next few days had passed. In addition to working on this new technique, Izuku also went to the development area for a redesign on his costume. He also asked for a few new support items. Izuku was putting together some sketches for costume ideas.

"A new Item?" someone asked.

Izuku turned around to see Toshinori walking around during his free period.

"Yea, its something I'm asking for in order to help with my new moves," Izuku said, "I've been thinking about what you said and you're right. But I can't quite tell you what I'm planning yet."

"Believe it or not, I actually used something like that in the past," Toshinori said.

"Whoa, you used a support item?" Izuku asked.