Chapter 10: Hero Killer Rises

Chapter 10: Hero Killer rises

Izuku and Ochako were walking to the U.A dorms. As they talked, Eri got to know Ochako more as well as Izuku. They finally made it to the dorms. Eri looked at the building in amazement.

"Is this where you live Mr. Deku?" Eri asked.

"Yep, and where I train to be a hero, same with Ochako," Izuku answered.

"Hopefully nobody comes by and scares-" Ochako started before being interrupted by a squeal from a certain pink skinned alien.

"AHHHHHH, isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!!" Mina said.

"I spoke too soon," Izuku stated while pinching his nose.

Eri hid her face in Izuku's chest frightened by Mina's sudden outburst.

"Mina stop!" Ochako said.

"What? I was ju-"

"You're LITERALLY scaring her, Mina!" Ochako told her as she karate chopped her head.

"Ow!" Mina said.

"Mina look, she's new and she's really shy around people, so the best thing to do is NOT get over excited like you usually are," Ochako said.

Mina sighed at this.

"Okay, fine. I'll behave myself." She said in defeat with a grumpy pouty face.

Eri slowly came out from Izuku's chest and took a look at the person who surprised her.

"W-who is she, Mr. Deku?" Eri asked.

"That's Mina. She gets overly excited like a child who offered her a lifetime supply of ice-cream and a free trip to Disneyland." Ochako told Eri.

"Hey! I take offense to that!" Mina said.

"It's kinda true," Izuku told her.

"I........ you have a point," Mina said.

"Anyway, she won't hurt you," Ochako said calmly to the little snow haired girl.

"Promise?" Eri asked.

"Pinky promise," Mina said.

"I-I'm Eri," Eri introduced herself.

"And my name is Mina," Mina told her before noticing a horn on her face, "Is that a horn?"

Eri touched her horn and nodded.

"That's adorable Eri," Mina said, "I got two."

She pointed to the horns on her head.

"Ooooh," Eri said.

Izuku's phone rang. There were a few petty crimes happening.

"Well better take care of these," Izuku said, "Eri you stay here with Ms Ochako."

"Ok," Eri said.

She then walked up to Izuku and hugged his leg.

"Awwww, she seems attached to you," Mina said.

"Come back soon Mr. Deku," Eri said.

"I will," Izuku said as he kissed the horn on Eri's head.

He then got into his hero costume and sprung into action. Izuku jumped on top of a building to scope the area for trouble. He noticed someone running with a purse.

"Not today," he said.

Izuku jumped down and grabbed the thief using blackwhip, and caught the bag. Someone rushed up and Izuku passed them the bag.