¹¹// 04.12.1982

03:03pm

"Wanna grab a coffee after school?" Jimin asked while collecting his stationary from the desk.

"Maybe next time or what about going to the Cafe I work in?" Namjoon suggested as he stopped writing the poem.

"Sounds nice."

03:59pm

"So you work here!"

"Yup! There aren't many customers right now but to be honest by the evening it's gonna get packed." Namjoon showed his friend the board with the menu.

"This one-"

"Okay. You sit there, I will be there in seconds." Jimin pursed his plump lips and when he was about to walk away, his eyes fell on the elder boy who came out from the pantry.

He felt a sudden rush of blood crawling up his neck. His cheeks got even redder than they already were. As if he fell for the boy at that instant.

The boy was thin, had shiny pale skin, thin small lips and small cat-like eyes. Blonde wavy long hair.

Why is he even working in a Cafe? Shouldn't he be in the art museums? Or in the fairytale books?

"N-Nam-joon!" Jimin said quickly, gaining all four eyes' attention,"what about, you go and sit, wait for me. I will come with the order."

"What?-"

"It's okay. It's okay. Let me experience this too. Just once please."

"But Jim-" Namjoon was about to say something but was already kicked away by his friend.

"Okay. Thankyou." Jimin cooed as he disappeared following the other boy, who's more confused than Namjoon.

Namjoon sat there, scribbling something in the diary that he always carried. Probably writing another poem.

He looked at the entrance when the bell chimed, witnessing a boy entering into the Cafe.
Namjoons eyes didn't blink at all, the surroundings got blurred as his focus was all on the boy who was saying something to the waiter, who was supposed to be Namjoon but as for now it was Jimin.

Jimin wrote down in the notepad and went inside the pantry. And the boy, he came and sat at one of the vacant wooden chairs. As he passed by Namjoon, a fragrance of roses had mingled into the atmosphere around him.

He wore a ruffle pink shirt paired with brown highwaist trousers and a brown vest coat. His hair was black, parted sideways. He had strong eyebrows, puffy lips and extremely wide shoulders. His body proportions were insane enough to seduce any man or woman.

Namjoon was taken aback by his beauty in such a way that he may not have words to define him yet he wanted to pen him down right then in his diary. First fifteen minutes felt like five seconds, just Namjoon gazing at the boy as if a loner looked at the moon.

While the boy was really unbothered, all he did was to look at his ornamented hands until his coffee arrived and was busy sipping it, once Jimin had placed it on the wooden table.

Namjoon snapped out of the paralysis once Jimin snapped his fingers infront of him.

"Yaah! Look here, Yoongi taught me how to make this."

"So you're saying you yourself made the coffee for us?"

"Hm! Hm! How does it taste?" Jimin asked, excited to see his friend's reaction.

As Namjoon sipped, his eyes grew wider, his forehead creased and he couldn't help but let that satisfied look reflect on his face.

"Oh God! It's tasty." He said and Jimin was already on cloud nine.

He sipped the coffee again but this time his eyes fluttered to find that particular person, but they failed. He kept the cup back and looked here and there, then outside the glass door, searching for the man with broad shoulders but at last he was just disappointed.

"What ??" Jimin asked as he saw Namjoon craning his neck to look through the glass window.

"Uh! I was- there was a young man you know, sitting there. The one you brought the coffee to before coming to me."

"Yah! He looked royal. I wonder why he even came here to drink coffee?"

"Had he left?" Namjoon asked gaining continuous nodds by his friend,"Did you know him?"

"Jimin no, he-he was actually my model."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jimin burst into laughter after hearing his friend's thoughts.

"Now, this wasn't a joke. Like artists have models, poets also have models and subjects on which they pen their imagination."

"They'd just judge the person. Pathetic." Jimin shrugged.

Namjoon rested his elbows on the table, his fingers tangled as he calmly described while keeping in mind the word 'pathetic',

"Poets are the predators who escape the blame of crimes, so to hunt down humans would be an art but not the matter of judiciary."

"Ohhhhh! Okay okay! Then pen him down, anyway you were literally gawking at him, his picture must be fresh in your mind right now so why not give it a try before you forget."

>>•••<<