²⁵// 18.12.1982

03:45 pm

The weather was cloudy and dark but the boy, who looked like a young man today, stood under the fuyuzaka tree. The winter cherry blossoms were already raining upon him.

His heart throbbing faster than usual under his brown long coat, as he looked at his wrist watch after every ten seconds, while one of his hands, which he hid behind his back, carried a gift box.

He didn't know at what time the person might come. He closed his eyes and he took a deep breath to overcome his situation, a familiar fragrance of roses he inhaled so far. As if there was a garden of roses he was standing inside.

He slowly opened his eyes and they opened wider than usual, the sight he witnessed the moment he cleared his vision wasn't familiar.

There stood a boy in front of him. His features, so fragile as if a fallen angel, his wide forehead with strong black eyebrows, beneath them his two pearly eyes as if giving birth to moonlight. His nose was just as blessed as Namjoon was. A little south, and he had rose lips above his small chin.

Wide shoulders and delicate body with insane proportions. He was dressed up in a white ruffled shirt, as he was a prince. Today he wasn't as ornamented as he used to be. Just small pearl earrings in both his ears.

"I am-" Namjoon uttered but found himself speechless in front of him. He couldn't feel more nervous. In mid December, the boy there was sweating.

Jin simpered watching Namjoon taken aback by his charmness.

Namjoon collected himself before he could fall again but for his smile this time,"I am-" but his tongue wasn't in his favour this time.

"Kim Namjoon-" said Jin, as blood rushed to both of theirs' ears.

"How do you -" Namjoon murmured, but Jin suddenly showed him the path to the bench a meter away from them.

They both sat beside each other, "What is your name?" Namjoon finally asks something, even though he was still a bit nervous.

"Kim Seokjin!" Namjoon nodded and paused, then asked another question.

"Umm...in what class do you study?"

Jin shook his head,"I have completed graduation." Namjoon looked surprised,"I am actually older than you." Jin said with a smile and Namjoon blinked his eyes to grasp the information.

"His highness." The servant approached them with a tray that contained two covered mugs.

Namjoon bowed as soon as he saw the servant, Jin's face bloomed, looking at how affable and kind Namjoon was.

When the servant walked away, Jin opened the lid of the mugs and offered one to Namjoon,"Uh...what is this? Smells chocolate."

Jin nodded,"it's hot chocolate."

"Hot-chocolate." Namjoon mimicked.

Jin fondly looked at Namjoon while he inhaled the chocolate, which smelt a bit different from the one he had tasted before.

"It isn't ordinary? Or is it?" Namjoon suddenly looked at Jin who nodded,"it's made from European beans."

"Ohh!"

Namjoon sipped it and the very next moment he was in heaven, his eyes grew wider, creasing his forehead, the view in front of Jin was divine.

They exchanged a few more words and slowly the awkwardness between both of them evaporated.

Namjoon didn't bother Jin by asking about his past and his mental state, he had also sensed that Seokjin didn't like his family and avoided talking about that too. He got this feeling that Jin had started to love himself.

On the other hand, Jin was more of an introverted person but along with that he had a great sense of humor. He made Namjoon laugh hard until his stomach hurt.

He even got to know about Namjoon a lot,about his hobbies such as how much he liked to write poems, reading and bike riding. About his family, and that he is from Korea.

And just like that their first meeting reached an end.

05:10 pm

They both stood up straight as it was the time to bid farewell for the day. Nobody spoke until Jin broke the silence,

"Hey! Isn't that for me? When are you gonna give it?" He asked bluntly while looking at the box that Namjoon had brought along with him.

"Ahhh! I just forgot to give you." Namjoon said as he picked it up from the bench.

"So, ummm....This is for you, Jin." He handed it over to Jin whose face looked crimson now.

"Thankyou."

"Oh! No need to thank me for this-"

"For the nickname." Jin smiled one last time while looking into his eyes before walking away from him,

between his way towards the car where his driver was already waiting, he turned to face Namjoon again with a smile and waved his hand, Namjoon waved back at him and sat on the bench again.

From his pocket, he pulled out his fountain pen along with a piece of paper and scribbled something.

>>•••<<