²²// 16.12.1982

04:02 pm

"His highness!" Said the driver, looking over the car and getting a hum from Jin who was busy looking at the door of the library.

Today, he came later than usual, wanting to see the one he had been talking to all these days. He had figured it out that the boy came after noon time, how? Because he had sometimes visited in the evening just to check if he had replied.

His eyes–not detaching from the door for even a second. He was full of hope as if he was confident enough to catch the person.

06:00pm

"May I give his highness more clothing?" He asked, looking at the weather that was cloudy, Jin shook his head as he moved his eyes left, then again at the door, then right and again back the door. But he couldn't see anyone coming.

He was the only person who had come to the library yet. He had witnessed a young boy entering and exiting the library a few times but when he saw his book inside, it was untouched.

Later he realised that the boy was the librarian's grandson and above the library their family lived.

The days were already shorter, about six in the evening it was already getting dark. He then noticed a tall young boy entering the library. He suddenly felt nervous and ran towards the library. He gulped before entering through the door but anyway he stepped inside.

He looked at the boy with wide eyes, his chest feeling heavy and he felt as if he couldn't move. The boy was looking at him too, with wide eyes as if he had surrendered himself to his beauty too.

"I-" Seokjin uttered but stopped when got masked by someone's voice.

"What are you doing standing there alone? Could've come upstairs...ah...who's he?" Jungkook said when his eyes shifted from his best friend to the person who his friend was gazing at.

"Sir, you can sit there and read. And if you want to issue any book my Grandma is coming in a few minutes, so you can wait till then." He chirped and bowed before tagging his blonde best friend again.

Jin felt a little embarrassed when he looked at his book and it was still there, with his own note placed above it. He ran his finger through his silky hair as looked up at the ceiling before he went to the bookshelf to pick a book to read.

He picked a random book named ,"Snow country" , opened it and pretended as if he was reading.

08:00 pm

"His highness!" Seokjin saw that his driver was calling his name, he sighed disappointed because the person he wanted to see hadn't appeared yet.

He stood up and glimpsed at the book that he had recommended the moment he came today. He walked out through the door when he saw three boys.

Two of them he had already encountered today, and the other must be their friend only. He wondered once again what the person might look like? He walked towards his car, his driver was already bowing and had opened the door wide. Seokjin sat inside and the driver started the engine.

"Hobi, yeah did you see the man who passed by us." Jungkook asked, his friend nodded while his other friend smiled sheepishly as he palmed his forehead.

"He was the one I was referring to when I told you about that scene when Tae was just lost gazing at him until I arrived." Tae couldn't help but smile and blush.

"Ohhhhh! Well, Jungkook. I'd say, he was the man who deserves to be stared at. I mean I just got a glimpse of him and he was just OMG." Hobi said dramatically as he closed his eyes and kept both of his hands on his chest.

"His partner must be lucky." Said Taehyung as he looked at the empty dark road.

>>•••<<