²¹// 16.12.1982

07:00 am

"Son! You came early today? No college?" Asked Miss.Tanaka, when she saw Namjoon standing outside the door as she opened it.

Namjoon smiled and shook his head,"Yes, no college and there was a book I had to complete." He stepped up the stairs to go inside and as he entered he noticed that his book was untouched.

He smiled as he pulled a book out and started reading it while sitting on his usual table. Time to time he used to glance at the door too, wanting to see if somebody entered or not. But everytime he did, it was either Jungkook bringing his friends or Miss.Tanaka, buying fruits from the street vendor.

10:00 am

"Son! You sure aren't fasting?"

"Yes Miss.Tanaka, I have had my breakfast in the morning, not feeling like eating now."

12:00 noon

"Oh just don't you dare to deny, Namu." As she kept an apple on his table.

Namjoon looked at the entrance for the nᵗʰ time, took a deep breath and grabbed the apple as he started to eat.

02:30 pm

As the time passed, Namjoon grew Impatient. Sometimes he used to go outside to inhale the foggy air and to look if there was someone coming on the way, but there were none.

03:45 pm

Disappointed Namjoon, looked at his wrist watch and then at the door again. He stood up and closed the book that he had already finished about an hour ago. He placed the book back on the shelf and walked back to where his bag was kept.

After slinging his bag around his shoulders, he looked at the particular corner again, the book he had chosen and the note written in his own handwriting was all he could see.

He climbed his bike as he paddled with a disappointed heart and cycled towards the Cafe where he worked.

>>•••<<