²⁸// 20.12.1982

12:22pm

Darling,

Not being poetic would absolutely be a sin. Would you believe it if I told you that we have already met?

Meeting in the dreams is another book, perhaps I am referring to the day when you entered the small Cafe, the wind chimed, the very moment my soul whispered to me, it wasn't anymore mine.

You settled there, an aura like roses breathing in heaven. I insanely wanted to capture that walking beauty in my poetry. Would you believe if I'd say, you were sailing into my soul while resting on my heart, the reason I froze was not to make you fall.

Trust me, my love, however odd it might appear to say, but more than you, remembrance of your silky-black locks captivated me the most.

Your wide forehead covered partly by the silky threads. Would you believe if I'd say, I happily surrendered as a pink, your strong eyebrows were the one that ordered before I blinked.

Beneath those, rests a pair of mysterious eyes, they themselves gave birth to the moonlight, right?

Would you believe if I'd say, I was still in my senses until I got hooked at the sight of your thick ruby lips. My moon, it might sound sinful, however, I dreamed about getting painted by them until my last gasp.

My love, Venus must be jealous, my moon shines brighter than her. And that pink ruffled shirt, my flower, you're prettier than the cherry blossoms of Kansai.

But before I could've traced you by my ink, disappointing-you were nowhere to be seen.

Then later I realized, perhaps I had fallen for the young man at the first sight but my heart pounded for the one who yet wasn't in my sight.

Sweetheart, do me a favour, would you? Just don't lie. In the drawer where you kept the letter I wrote, aren't there also poems written on the pink notes?

My darling, I spent nights reading in the old library, mostly in my small room, always feeling a pair of eyes on myself.

Would you accept if I'd tell, through the glass window, you were the one who was continuously watching?

My moon, if you don't agree, then ask your eyes why everywhere is dark yet the moonlight only hitted me.

My baby, did you unbox the present yet? Could you look at it for once, just for me. Just a lad, and a book in his hands, sitting peacefully inside the snow globe, being watched by his moon.

Don't worry, love, none of this is a coincidence. The moon and night were always destined to be together.

To moon

From night

>>-----♡-----<<