⁴// 26.11.1982

08:52 pm

Title : It's A Cruel WorldNote : ↑

Note :

All Namjoon did at that instant was feel bad, he wanted to reply something but at the same time he couldn't help but agree with the boy thinking the world was cruel.

Not for him though, as he had been living a peaceful life, he always did things that he liked but he didn't know in what situation the other person was in.

Maybe something bad that Namjoon can't feel unless he puts himself into his shoes.

One thing that he had observed so far was that the person wasn't kidding. All these things weren't a prank because who would come all over to a library to just search for dark books and then recommend them to others plus attach hand written notes to them.

So the person is really upset from his life, he assumed.

He left the book at the same place as if it was untouched yet and went back to continue the book he had been reading these days.

He wasn't sure if he really cared for the person, a mere stranger, who he hadn't even seen once. What must their gender be? Their name or age.

He knew nothing but still he used to think about the notes all day. The way they were written in pathetic handwriting with unjoint alphabets as if some dead ants but still hid a deep story.

He would think about them once, their meaning would get deeper twice. He would think about them all night, they would trouble him till the time he'd read another.

Wouldn't you try to help someone out if they lack self love?

>>•••<<