Epilogue #2

24.11.1995

"When Uncle Koo and Uncle Hobi came back, your dad had already broken the whole model by that time."

"Hahahahahahaha! So big daddy broke the model again?"

Jin nodded as he joined Seokjoon in laughing.

"I wouldn't have know this, if uncle Koo's grandma hadn't told me. It was before, your big dad and I met."

The girl made an 'O' from her lips.

"Handsome dad...So the one who broke your necklace must be Big dad only." She said cutely, as Jin continued to tie her hair up in an apple pony.

"Seokjoon! Look here. On my handsome face." Jin turned her small body, to maker her face him because earlier her back was facing him.

"Yes, handsome daddy." She stretched her lips wide when Jin applied some lip balm on her lips.

"I already saw you when you were throwing my necklace at the wall with all you energy. So don't tell me wrong things. Tell me why we're you doing it?"

Seokjoon pouts and looked at her feet when Jin pulls her chin to look him into eyes. "I won't scold you if you would tell me the truth."

The girl sighed before speaking,"That necklace looked like a rice noodle and I found it on the kitchen slab. Then the water was boiling so I thought, I should try to make rice noodles like you do."

"SO YOU BOILED MY NECKLACE?" Jin didn't shout, but his voice sounded loud, the girl flinched at first but closed her eyes and nodded twice.

"Then, you told big daddy once, that to check whether noodles are boiled or not we should throw them at wall and if they stick, they are boiled, if they falls they aren't."

And as she said,she jumped on her feet from the stool on which she was sitting at. She ran faster as she searched for a place to hide herself, while getting chased by Jin.

"OH MY GOODNESS! WHO IN THE HELL TOLD YOU TO COOK NOODLES IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU LITTLE."

She hids herself under the bed and when Jin finally lays his body on the floor, she comes out from there and starts running again.

Jin managed to come out from under the bed and started searching her.

"Oh here! COME HERE! I AM GONNA TEACH YOU A GOOD LESSON- JOON! YOU DONT HAVE TO COME IN BETWEEN. This is our personal matter"

The girl was now hiding behind his big dad, as he was already called 'big dad' by her, it was obvious because she only came till his mid thigh.

"You choose. Either scold her now or get scolded by me in the night." The girl held Namjoon's leg a bit tighter while Namjoon folded his hands on his chest.

"You're being spared this time. But next time, if you did something dangerous, then just wait and watch."

Namjoon had tagged the girl on his waist, and she stuck there like a koala, while his free hand ruffled Jin's hair who was pouting and the glaring at the girl.

>>•••<<