¹³// 05.12.1982

11:11am

Title : Poetry Collection

Note : page no. 321,
become ur own bride ;)

Jin chuckled as he read the note then flipped the pages and stopped when it showed 321 at the right corner.

***

Bride

How long have I been wed
to myself?
Calling myself
darling,
dressing for my own
pleasure, each morning
choosing perfume to turn
me on

I am my own bride,
lifting the veil to see
my face.

Darling, I say,
I have waited for you all my life.”

~ by Maggie Smith

***

He walks to the bookshelf of Poetry collections and pulls out a book, perhaps familiar to him. Then walks to the corner where he was standing a few minutes ago, scribbles something on a note and tags it along the cover.

"Miss. How can I buy this book?" Seokjin asked from the librarian but as he did he got no reply instead just a stare from a woman who had fixed his glasses up on her nose bridge inorder to capture his ethereal beauty.

"Young man, has anyone ever told you that you're as pretty as cherry blossoms?" She grinned looking at his slightly flustered face.

"You can't buy this book dear, but if you want to read it, you may issue the book." She said as she smiled at him.

"How may I issue this?"

"Here...write your name here, address, then here the date. And sign here." She explained as she showed him a register with some entries.

He did as asked and then looked at the book that he had kept aside while he was filling the form,"Can I take it now?"

"Yes, and make sure to return it within the month." Jin nodded and smiled innocently as he came out of the library and sat inside the car.

>>•••<<