Chapter 16

A few days later

A couple of days had passed after his date with Daiku, we can see Lincoln walking home with a couple of grocery bags in his hands since his parents ask Lincoln if he can go to the supermarket for things, at first he was confused since why can't some of his sisters can go but they said that while he was at the Military School they all got band for making a huge fuss and also breaking some things, he wasn't surprised by this since he knows hows scandalous his sisters are..... Especially the older ones.

(Quick pause)

Me: I thought the younger ones...

Lily: F*ck you, no we are not..

Me: ....yeah sure.. little b*tch..

Lily: the f*ck you just called me?!

Me: The f*ck you care! Little b*cth!

Lily: AAAHHHHHH!

(Continues)

Luckily though he was able to go to a supermarket outside of town since he thought if he tries to enter a supermarket in town he would surely be not allowed inside since the supermarket they went to got destroyed back then because of them... That was when he was 11 years old. It was practically a long time ago, he's already 14, but he guess that not everything can be forgotten that easily.

He is wearing a different set of clothes this time, a black plain hoodie, black tight jeans and some white sneakers while humming a song titled The Rumbling by SiM, while walking home in a calm pace, but suddenly his military instincts started kicking in because he felt someone was following him, he decided to confront this person but not now though since he is in a crowded area.

He doesn't know who this person is since he was out of Royal Woods, he doesn't know anyone where he is right now, and from the past he doesn't have any enemies heres since he barely goes here, so he decided when he reaches Royal Woods he will be confronting this mysterious son of a bi- i mean person.

..........

Lincoln had already arrived back in Royal Woods, he walked towards the park to make sure if the person is still following him and indeed it is, he kept walking as he felt the presence keep coming closer and closer and by reflex he grabbed the person by the arm and slammed the person on the ground hard with one pull.

He let's go of the person's hand who is groaning in pain from the impact.

Lincoln: Why are you following me, Chandler? (He said with a dead tone as he looks down without any expression revealing Chandler who is groaning in pain from the impact)

Chandler stopped and looks up at Lincoln and glares at him.

Chandler: isn't it obvious?! I'm gonna have my revenge for humiliating me at school! (He said as he stood up from the ground and glares at him)

When Lincoln heard that he couldn't help but laugh at what he was saying.

Lincoln: HAHAHAHA are you serious? I know you're not good at fighting Brush head, everybody thinks you are someone tough because you mess with the weak, I'm just proving them very wrong and besides you can't even fight (He said as he shrugged his shoulders with a smirk)

Chandler: Who said that i will be the one doing the fighting? (He said smugly as he snaps his fingers)

Then suddenly two guys come out of the bushes revealing Hawk and Hank, though they still have some bandages on them and some fresh bruises. From the looks of it, they look like they have just been beaten by a certain someone.