Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The talk

The same night

11:30pm

We can see Lincoln and Lori at the dining room facing each other, Lori was a little nervous by the look that Lincoln was giving her while Lincoln was looking at Lori with a serious face.

About a minute of silence Lori decided to take the step.

Lori: Well Lincoln, what do you literally want to talk about?

Lincoln: .......... I know what Bobby try to do to you (He said with a serious tone)

Lori: What are you talking about? (She said a little nervous)

Lincoln: let's not beat around the bush Lori, i know he's forcing you to have sex with him (He said looking at her with a serious face)

Lori: H-how d-did you k-know th-that?!

Lori was surprised, no one in her family knows about that but, how did Lincoln know?

Lincoln: I have my methods Lori (He said as he remembered what his boyfriend said a day ago)

Flashback: Yesterday

We can see Lincoln and Daiku at the park lying down under the tree.

Daiku was leaning his head on Lincoln's shoulder while hugging his arm and Lincoln was holding Daiku's hand talking.

Lincoln: I haven't ask Dai, what did you do when i was gone? (He asked looking at Daiku)

Daiku: Well, nothing really after i found out that you left i was devastated, i search for you everyday but i didn't find you (He said as he hugged Lincoln's arm tighter) but after 3 years i gave up, i can't find you anywhere, i was the park walking around until Hawk and Hank appears, they've been bothering me since you left, they always do this to me and i thought that no one was going to help until i saw you (He said as he looks at Lincoln with a smile)

Lincoln: Dai ...... I'm really sorry for leaving you without saying goodbye, but i really have to, but don't worry I'm not going anywhere anymore (He said as he hug Daiku) I'm going to stay with you my Dai (He said as he parted from the hug and looks at Daiku with a smile)

Daiku was very moved by the words that Lincoln said and without further ado he kissed him on the lips and Lincoln reciprocated.

The people from the park saw that kissed and they were surprised but at the same time moved by the scene.

After a minute they parted leaving a trail of saliva.

Lincoln: I have to admit it, you kiss very well (He said with a flirtatious tone)

Daiku: Hehe thank you love (He said with thinking)

Lincoln: hehe i imagine that ...... Wait, what did you call me? (He asked surprised by the way how Daiku called him)

Daiku: I-i Uhh i c-called you l-love (He said nervously) does it bother you? (He asked a little sad)

Lincoln: What? No no it's doesn't bother me, you just took me by surprised, in fact i like you called me that ..... Love (He said and looks at Daiku with a sweet smile)

Daiku was happy to hear that and they continue to lie down under the tree watching the surroundings with a calm look.

Lincoln: Hey Love, do you know anything about my sisters when i was gone?