We are all a family

3 years later. Today is Jiheon's 18th birthday. Everyone was present to celebrate her special day.

Romsae: I still can't believe after all that happened we are all here together to celebrate this day.
Hanyang: yeah I still can't believe how our kids just quickly accepted the situation. I'm proud of our kids.
Romsae: we raised them well.
Megan: I'm more proud of Chaengie. On her graduation day she found out that she has a sister. Not just 1 but 2 sisters. And also she  was brave enough to admit her feelings to her bestfriend and brave enough to accept the rejection. I remember 3 years ago you were afraid that those 3 would repeat what happened with you 3. But look at them now. They look like 3 peas in a pod. I'm proud of our Chaengie.

Hanyang instantly kisses Megan after hearing her say "our Chaengie"

Hanyang instantly kisses Megan after hearing her say "our Chaengie". It's been a year since they got married. And Hanyang still gets goosebumps whenever Megan acknowledges Chaengie as their kid.

Romsae: ewww. Get a room you two.
Hanyang you should find yourself a partner and get married already
Romsae: I'm trying ok.
Megan: look at Gyul.... she's even married now to my cousin. I still can't believe it though.

Gyul brought the cake from the kitchen and everyone started singing.... Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you

Gyul: happy birthday sweetie.
Jiheon: thank you appa
Jissen: happy birthday sweetie.
Jiheon: thank you omma.

Everyone started greeting and hugging Jiheon.

Jiyeon: thank you everyone for being with me today on this special occasion. To my unnies.... I love you! we may not share the same omma. But I'm glad we have the same appa.