Chaengie Day

Months later. Today is Chaengie's day... Megan and Hanyang prepared a grand party for the birthday celebrant. Chaengie is still upset with her appa Gyul but since it's her special day she let her omma invite her appa so that they can celebrate it together.

Hanyang: are you sure you want her to come. We can still cancel her invitation. It's your birthday. And it’s understandable because of thw situation.
Chaengie: it's ok omma. I still want appa here with us. I still want us to be together 😢
Hanyang: ohhh sweetie. You really are a good kid.
Megan: you raised her well.
Chaengie: thanks  omma, auntie Megan

A couple of hours later.... Chaengie's friends started to show up to the party including Doyeonie.

Doyeonie: happy birthday Chaengie 🎁
Chaengie: ohhh thanks for coming.
Doyeonie: are you really not going to University?
Chaengie: i told you I don't like school and I'm perfectly fine managing our cafe.
Doyeonie: anyways I have good news. I'm dating someone....

Hanyang: Chaengie!

Chaengie: hold that thought. Let's talk later.

Chaengie excused herself from her friends as her omma called her in the kitchen

Hanyang: your appa just texted me... she'll be here in a couple of minutes.
Megan: are you sure?
Hanyang: yeah
Megan: I'm asking the kid
Chaengie: yes auntie Megan... oh by the way is Nako and auntie Romsae coming too?
Hanyang: oh you wanted to invite them as well?
Chaengie: yeah. She's my sister. I'm going to introduce her to my friends.
And auntie Romsae is your bestfriend so it's fine.
Megan: what about?

*dingdong
Hanyang: your appa is here
Chaengie: Doyeonie come. I'll introduce to you my appa.

Chaengie dragged her bestfriend to meet her appa at the front door

Gyul: happy birthday sweetie 🎁
Chaengie: appa! You made it. Thanks for coming. this is my friend.
Gyul: Doyeonie?
Doyeonie: wait! Aren't you Nako's appa?
Chaengie: you know Nako?
Doyeonie: yeah.... if she's your appa too so you and Nako are sisters right?
Chaengie: yeah but how do you know Nako?
Doyeonie: uhmm.
Gyul: she's Nako's girlfriend.
Chaengie: wait what? Since when?