Chapter Six: Intruder

You close the door behind you heading to the common room. Hoping to talk to Bakugou about hanging out. You hear a commotion from down the hall. Bakugou was yelling at Midorya for the hundredth time. Honestly, why didn't they get stuck together?

"What the hell Deku!?"

"Kacchan I didn't do it."

Todoroki pipes up trying to defuse the situation.

"Calm down Bakugou, he didn't do it. Go talk to Kirishima he probably knows."

"Don't tell me what to do Icy-Hot!"

You approach the room but notice something off. Bakugou storms off out of the dorm, it almost looked like there was something on the wall. You watch it intensely and see it move following Bakugou. You look around quickly and notice Asui on the couch with Uraraka. You snap your head back to the strange-looking transparent shape as it disappears with Bakugou. You look over at Midoriya quickly.

"Midoryia, follow me."

He looks at you confused but straightens up when he notices your face.

"Now."

He nods and follows you out of the dorms, Todoroki following quietly. You see Bakugou storming across the lawn.

"Bakugou."

He looks over his should at the three of you.

"What do you want?!"

"Shut it and come here."

"Don't-."

"I think someone breached the dorms!"

He shuts his mouth and looks around quickly. You scan the area and see the shape on the other side of the fence. You point in the direction trying not to say anything. Midoryia speaks quietly.

"I don't see anything."

"I'm certain something was in there with us."

"How did they get in?"

"Like I know."

You snap at Midoriya as you hop the fence and cross the street. The three boys follow to the alley. Bakugou steps in front of you quickly as Todoroki and Midoryia head down the alley.

"We got it."

"You even know what "it" is?"

"I saw it."

"Congratulations now get out of my way."

He looks at you determined and growls.

"Go back."

He walks off leaving you fuming, your feet planted firmly where you stood. To the right of you, you see a young woman walking out of another alley. You narrow your eyes and move to the inside of the alley watching her. She has black and white hair pulled into a messy bun. She looks around for others, the street was empty except for you. She looks behind her and waves then starts walking again. A man steps out of the alley and you feel your heart race. It was the villain Dabi, they must have been the ones who got into the school. You prepare to follow them when you hear something behind you. You flip around and see Bakugou glaring at you.

"What are you doing?"

"We need to get back to the school now."

"Why we didn't find anyone?"

"Well I did and it's a problem."

He looks up at the street a worried look on his face and charges around the corner. He scans the street then turns and looks at you.

"Who was it?"

"Dabi, and another woman I didn't recognize."

He grits his teeth looking around wildly.

"Where?"

"No, no, absolutely not."

"Where!"

Midoryia and Todoroki catch up looking confused. You run across the street quickly jumping the fence and heading straight to the principles office. You look back out at the street hoping they didn't notice you. They were gone, you let your breath out. The others catch up following you to the principles office.

***Later that night***

          Principal Nezu was working on a new wall that would go around the school. He scolded the four of you for following the unidentified villain off of school grounds. But he seemed pleased that you caught on to the enemy, seemingly flawlessly. You were sent back to the dorms and asked to stay until the next day. Nezu asked that we keep this under wraps since the school was in enough trouble as it was.

          You sit on the couch next to Midoriya staring at the floor blankly. Todoroki spoke up pulling you back to reality.

"Are you ok?"

You look at him and nod softly.

"I don't really have a right to be as upset as the rest of you."

"Yes, you do."

You shrug your shoulders and go quiet having an intense staring contest with the floor. Midoryia and Todoroki start talking again, but you couldn't care enough to listen.
The couch next to you indents, and you slowly revive and move your eyes over. Bakugou was sitting next to you looking out the windows. Everyone else was gone, you must have spaced out hard this time. He sits next to you in silence for a while before you get up. Bakugou looks up at you and speaks softly.

"What happened?"

You look into his eyes dully, furrowing your brow.

"I was weak."

You huff, feeling the irritation at yourself bubble to the surface.

"Hell, all I could do was cower behind Sensei and Mr. Vlad as they hid us away. And if I was out there with the rest of you."

You stop talking feeling the tears threaten to spill onto your cheeks. You straighten up and look out the window putting your emotions away.

"This is stupid, I'm going to bed."

You whip around to leave but Bakugou grabs your arm pulling you into his chest. You freeze, instantly confused by what was happening. He puts his left hand on top of your head and the other around the middle of your back. He whispers softly his deep voice resonating with kindness.

"You are allowed to feel things ya know. And you don't have to be ok, just don't let it beat you, and don't you dare run from it."

And with that you broke, tears come streaming down your face as you quietly sobbed into his chest. God fucking damn it, how dare you comfort me. How dare you, you, feel so.....safe.