chapter 1: Intro & Prologue

Hi!
This is my second story (previous one is deleted). I have been wanting to write another story for a while and BRIERSON is just so perfect to do. Please comment for me to post if you are reading it as I get distracted. Feel free to point out any grammatical mistakes. I will proof
read before posting. I am an English speaker, so this should be ok.
I am going to be writing this in regular story form for now
I am writing this in 2022 and it's based off of summer of  2022 .
I'm going to goal for at least 15 chapters, all of them will be a decent size.
Please put suggestions in the comments if wanted.
And enjoy!
—————————
Characters:
BR- Brent
P- Pierson
B- Ben
LR- Lexi Rivera
LH- Lexi Hensler
A- Andrew
J- Jeremy
H- Hannah (Bens GF)
S- Sofie
D- Dom
LO- Logan
E- Eva
ALE- Alex
ALA- Alan
--------------------

Prologue - NARRATOR POV
                   OVER TEXT
BR - Can you come over today at 4pm to film with the squad?
P - Sure :)
BR - I guess we are also having a group sleepover afterwards because its going to be late. So if you want to come, bring overnight stuff.
P - Sounds fun! Ill definitely bring extra stuff.
BR - Cool ! Oh and please tell Lexi.
END OF TEXT

Brent was excited that Pierson was coming, he always loved when she slept over. It was comforting to him that one of the most special people that he loved was with him and safe. He also had a crush on Pierson , so it was convenient that Brent got to see her more.

Pierson was also very excited to see Brent. They had known eachother for so long. When the two first met, they hit it off. It had been 3 years since the beginning, since then they have gotten more close. The only major conflict they had was Brent not thoroughly admitting his feelings and never making a proper continuing move on Pierson. This hurt Pierson because she liked him and he liked her and they both knew it, but of course she had to have a crush on a guy who has no game plan. She still trotted on though. Sometimes getting to kiss him for a video and hang out in the same bed watching Netflix afterwards. It was enough for her, because she didn't want to give up on him.

Brent had a genius plan for tonight. He was going to make a proper move on Pierson. Getting over his fear before Pierson actually became Eva 2.0 was crucial. Since lots of people were staying at the group house (that is also his own house) he knew it was going to be tight. They weren't filming the sleepover so people would just be tired and going to sleep. Brent of course decided to make a map of where everyone should sleep. There were only a few proper beds and then mattresses to lay on the floor. He made up his list and put him and Pierson together in his master bedroom. Brent decided to say that "there is only so much room and I wanted to use up my room. Me and Pierson have slept in the same bed together before, so who cares?" He knew or at least assumed Pierson would be okay with it, though he did realize, making her uncomfortable is not the way. He would ask her.

"LEXI, common we have to leave!" Pierson called from downstairs in their house "Logan, you better take care of Benji!!" Lexi H. Sternly stated to Logan (Piersons younger brother, who lived with them), "don't worry he will be fine Lex" Logan replied as he quickly shut the garage door behind them. "I'm sorry, but you know your brother" Lexi commented to Pierson as they finished loading stuff up "Understandable, I don't trust my brother either".

"Where is Pierson?!" Brent worryingly asked the group "and Lexi Hensler, right Brent" Lexi R stated tauntingly. "Oh, yeah right of course" Brent responded in a haze.

"Knock, knock, knock"

"Guess who's joined the Party? The PARTY PEOPLE" Pierson exclaimed happily. "LLLLLexi and PPPPPierson!" Lexi R. stated as she ran to hug the only other girls.

"There you are Pierson!" Brent exclaimed as he bear hugged Pierson, as if he wasn't letting go anytime soon. As he let go it hit him "oh and Lexi, hi!", Lexi walked up and hugged him "oh yeah me, just one of your closest friends". "Sorry Lex" Brent said apologetically "it's cool". Everyone was used to this, they all knew Brent really cared about Pierson and it was not hurting anyone. They all thought it was quite cute.

"Ok friends ! Let's go over some simple rules and than get this filming party started!" Brent yelled over the talking crowd. "First of all try not to get in anyones space.......and last since most if not all group members are sleeping over, I made a sleeping arrangement so everyone has a section. Don't worry, I put you guys with people you like. So it will be Lexi R and Lexi H in the **** room. Andrew, Jeremy and Ben in the living room on a mattress..........and finally me in my master bedroom with Pierson, any que...."
"OOOOOOOOO" everyone exclaimed before Brent could finish his sentence. "So Brent you are finally making a big move" Lexi R said sarcastically, everyone mumbled in agreement. "Anyways, any questions?" Brent finished. "No" "no" "nah" "nope" "no". Everyone went back to talking except Pierson. Who was shocked. "Did Brent actually make a move?" she thought to herself. "Hey Pierson! Helloooo?" Brent said trying to catch Piersons attention. "Oh yeah?", "Is the sleeping arrangement ok with you? I want to make sure you are not uncomfortable with it." Brent stated sincerely.
"Uhh" Pierson paused to think

988 Words
TO BE CONTINUED