chapter 8: The Room of Discomfort to Peace

Chapter 8: Brent POV

Everyone finish's filming and then goes to get dressed and cleaned up. That was quite a messy video, there was so much water. I put away my camera then go upstairs to my room to get changed. I open the door and see Pierson, "oh sorry Brent, you weren't here and every other room was full" Pierson apologizes "no problem, are you showering?" I ask because I kind of feel like taking a shower but if she is then I'll take one later. "Uh no, I was gonna shower later" Pierson responds as she holds her clothes, "ok, I'll hop in the shower then and you can change in here?" I suggest "sounds good" she replies. I go into the bathroom and close the door.

Once I'm out and dressed, I walk into the bedroom and see Pierson laying on the bed with crazy hair. "Hi" I say awkwardly "hi sorry, I was waiting so I could go in and brush my hair and do my makeup" Pierson responds as she places her phone on the nightstand and gets up "oh sorry" I respond "no problem, this is your room anyways" Pierson saids as she starts walking to the bathroom. "We'll don't think of it that way, you can come into this room anytime you want" I say following her "oh" she saids happily but also nervously, we've come this far I don't want to blow it. "Pierson....." I trail off "I know you may want to date me and I want to date you to. But I want you to to be successful, like you've worked so hard for. We both have commitment issues and this is just a bad time. But I do want to date you by the end of 2022. Like you said. You weren't going to be single for the whole year. But for now I don't want us to be awkward. I miss you as my best friend." I say to her serious but also stuttering.

I can't read her face expression and I'm starting to panic. "Brent, I dont want to be clueless and waiting for you to date me for the next few months. But I guess if you won't date me, I would love to be friends again. But this time both of us need to be talking and be on the same page. Not just random things that we do that lead to arguments." Pierson states strictly but also sympathetic. I walk close to her and she flinches, probably thinking I'm going to kiss her. I open my arms and bear hug her and she hugs back. He wet hair lays on my arms and her face in my neck. I missed this and her.

Pierson POV

I am so glad Brent and I are on good terms! I'm also glad we are going to date in the next few months, but that also annoys me that he won't do it now. How do a couple of months make a difference? I hope this isn't an empty promise.

I know this is short, but I feel the need to update because it has been a while.
More coming in a few days!
538 Words