chapter 5: Suspicious Roomates

Brent POV
Warning um like kinda fluff??

I look at Pierson and lean in to kiss her. I press her against the door and passionately kiss her. She kisses back. I wrap my arms around her and pick up her up, I carry her to the couch where I release and lay on top of her. I pull off my hoodie and she takes off her vest, we get more comfortable and I feel my lips leave her mouth and crawl to her neck.

Suddenly she shoves me off, causing me to fall off the couch. "Sorry I didn't mean to push you off the couch!" Pierson apologizes as she helps me up. We sit side by side on the couch "so what did you mean to do?" I ask, "Brent does this mean you have made up your mind about dating me?" Pierson asks back in response. I just look at her and she at me, I gently lay my hand on her thigh once more, but this time she lets it stay there. I stutter but finally respond "I do want to date you Pierson" "but" she interrupts, "..but.... I know I will hurt you more if we date then if we just sometimes kiss." I spit out as I look at her face go sad. And then confused "HOW?" she asks irritated, as she takes my hand off of her thigh once again. "Well because I guess in a relationship you will depend on me and if we just kiss sometimes you won't expect anything afterwards" I respond. "Really?" Pierson asks angry, "is that truly your excuse? We'll what if I didn't push you off just now, how far do you think we would've gone?" she pauses "I know you know the answer". I am shocked and don't know what to say, she is kind of right but I can't admit that. "You know one of the strings attached to that" Pierson points at her stomach, as if that didn't already go through my head. That was one reason I won't date her, but I am definitely not stating that. "Pierson..." I am at a blank, I don't know what to say so I just stare at her. She picks up her vest and puts it on, grabs her phone and bag, and walks out. Shutting the door behind her and I just stay there.

PIERSON POV:
The next morning at Pierson/Lexi house

"Good morning Lexi" I say as she walks in. I'm sitting at the table eating breakfast, Logan isn't here this week. I couldn't sleep well. Yesterday was hard and for the first time I left really angry. Lexi didn't notice, as I said I just went to get food after leaving Brent's house yesterday. She doesn't question this of course because I do that all the time. "Hey Pier" I move my head to look at her and she gasps.

"WHAT?" I ask panicked. "Pierson, what is that on your neck?" Lexi asks as she grabs my face and turns my neck to look closer, "I don't know..." I say confused. I stand up and head to the bathroom to look. Lexi follows, I look in the mirror and to my horror it's a hickey. "Oh my gosh!.....FUCK" I yell surprised and frustrated, and now I have to explain to Lexi how it got there. "So Pier, what's the story" Lexi asks interrupting my thoughts as if she could read them. Though this wouldn't be surprising considering the look on my face.

I explain to her with not much detail kind of what happened. Leaving out other details about if Brent wanted to date me or not. I stated that we just kind of kissed and then stopped, but I wasn't happy with him. "I understand Pierson, it's fine. We do have to see Brent again today though." Lexi saids "why?" I ask confused as we were there all day yesterday. "Apparently Lance needs us to complete some planning stuff but it shouldn't take longer then 2 hours" Lexi explains "that's why I got up lol". We get ready and go to Brents house. Before we left though Lexi helped me cover up the hickey and told me to stay away from water just in case. It was kind of windy today, so I wore a hoodie. This helped without looking suspicious.

"Knock, knock" Lexi bangs on the door before walking in. There are most of the people here already but still missing a few. We go sit down around Lexi R, Sofie and Ben. We're chatting for a few minutes until everyone arrives and Lance calls everyone to gather around him. "So we need to plan where people are sitting on the plane and who will sleep with who in the villas" Lance states, "First plane seats there are a few with twos, and 2 sections with 3 people sitting together, I thought Dom and Sofie for a two seat". "Sounds good to me" Dom saids smiling at Sofie, she nods back. "Me and Ben can sit together" Lexi R. Saids unexpectedly, everyone looks at her confused. "Hannah and I broke up" Ben spits out to make everyone's attention switch to him. Everyone saids sorry for it and they move on "Sounds great! Lexi H, how about you?" Lance asks Lexi, "me and Pierson" Lexi saids knowing I wanted to avoid Brent. "Uhhh, sure. Don't you want to sit with Brent though?" Lance asks me, "no I'm good" I say not even looking at Brent. When I first walked in my goal was to ignore Brent's existence unless it was suspicious.

We continue on and then finally get to rooms. "Sooo rooms, most there are a few king beds and some queens paired together." Lance states to everyone, giving open options. We all agree on Sofie and Dom together in a king, to try and get rid of the kings. Andrew and Jeremy offer to share a room with queens. Eventually it's left to Brent, Ben, Lexi R and Pierson and two rooms with a king bed in each. "Me and Lexi can go together, it's fine" Ben saids looking at Lexi in approval, "yeah that's fine" she saids completely calm. Everyone is very confused and Andrew and Brent looked slightly annoyed, Brent more then Andrew. "So that leaves Brent and Pierson, it's fine. They have slept in the same bed together before. Right Brent?" Lance saids looking at me and then Brent.

"Sounds fine to me" Brent saids looking at me. "Ummm are you sure there is no other rooms?" I ask nervously. "Um no" Lance responds "I don't want to sleep with Brent" I state and the take back not wanting to cause a problem "never mind, it's fine". "Are you sure?" Lance saids to me. "Yeah it's cool" I respond wanting to get this topic over and done with. Everything is finalized and we go home. Me and Lexi rode in the same car this time, so there is not temptations. This was Lexis idea. "Are you good Pier?" Lexi R asks as Lexi H and I are about to leave. "Yeah, I'm fine. How about you and Ben?" I ask changing the subject "we are just friends" Lexi states letting us leave.

I see Brent watching me go, he was sad. But I don't care. I do care but I can't. As we are driving home Lexi starts a conversation "Lexi and Ben have been acting weird, right?" She asks turning down the music. "Yeah, they have. I'm always a Bexi shipper though. So maybe they will get back together, though it's seems to soon for Ben." I respond back as we pull up into the driveway. Logan is back at home, if he sees my hickey. That's going to be bad.

Happy Mothers Day!
1309 Words
TO BE CONTINUED