Chapter 10: Oh the drama

BRENT POV

The meeting for Amp is today! I'm excited to see Pierson but also not. She has been basically avoiding me all week and trying to cover it, but I can tell. I know we are on good terms, so I'm just confused.

I added a new girl to our group, because I felt we needed a fresh addition and Liv is so fantastic I'm very happy with my decision. She is so funny, and pretty too. I don't think I should date anyone right now, that's why I told Pierson that. But especially if she is avoiding me, I see no issues with flirting with another girl. Just casually anyway.

I think Liv could possibly like me back, which I don't know how to feel about. Both Pierson and Liv are coming today, so I guess we will see.

Time passed

"Ding, dong". That's the doorbell, I was curious who got here first. Maybe Mark to announce everything. Nope, it's Liv, she has a nice outfit on today, I wanted to say something but not to come off as weird or anything; so I didn't.

3RD PERSON

"Hey Brent!" Liv exclaims has she goes in for a hug, Brent hugs her back trying not to blush. They both walk to the living area and sit down, "I think Mark has an announcement" Brent said excitingly to Liv "yea, I cant wait to hear it. Im so glad I get to join the trip!". They both sit there for a few minutes and Brent makes a joke, they laugh and catch eachothers eye. They just sat there and stared at eachother smiling.

The doorbell rings and they both jump "Ill get it!" Brent states in a rush as he goes to the door. Liv sits there in confusion and awe. "Heyy" Liv overhears, 3 sets of feet enter the house. They put their stuff down and head into the living area where Liv is. "Hey Lexi, Lexi and Pierson!" Liv saids as she moves over to a smaller chair. The ladies say hi back and sit down. Pierson is completely ignoring Brent and its extremely obvious. Lexi and Lexi are already mostly aware of what went on and are blocking Brent from Pierson.

"So what were you two up to?" Lexi Hensler asks Liv and Brent suspiciously....

Hey guys i updated again semi recently who knew??

I hope you guys are good!! I'll hopefully keep updating. This is a bigger chapter not huge though.

I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A GOOD ENDING
425 words