Chapter 11: Chaos insues

3RD PERSON

"Uh nothing" Liv interrupts avoiding eye contact with Brent. The three girls look at Brent then Liv then Brent again and give him a dirty look. Suddenly the door bell rings again and Brent runs to get it. "I gotta go the the bathroom" Pierson states awkardly getting up and walking away. The second she leaves the room both Lexi's turn sharply to Liv and glare. "You just joined and I get you aren't completely aware of stuff but flirting with Brent off the bat is out if pocket and inappropriate" Lexi H states clearly pissed off. "Oh uh um" Liv stutters "I didnt know...an-" Lexi R cuts her off "well now you do", "anddd it seemed mutual" Liv finished. Lexi and Lexi just look at eachother as Brent enters the room with Ben, Dom, Andrew and Jeremy. The new guys say hi and Lexi and Lexi change their attitude as not to be suspicious.

Pierson comes back clearly flustered at everything and Ben notices it. "Hey Pier, you good?" he asks "uh yea just a little under the weather" she replies, "hopefully you feel better for the trip!" Jeremy sheepishly states as not to cause any issues.

Time Passes

Everything seemingly went fine as everyone else showed up and they were having a good final meeting about all the plans for the trip in only a few days. Everyone was extremely excited.

"So the flight leaves at 11:30 pm its a red eye guys so get some sleep.." Mark states as the meeting concludes, everyone starts buzzing in excitement. Everyone decides to go outside and starts heading out the door. Liv gets up to get a drink before going outside and accidentally bumps into Brent "sorry" she mumbles "its okay :)" Brent replies back smiling at Liv in a gentle flirtatious way. She gives a smile back and goes to the kitchen. But to neither of their awareness Lexi R caught it all. " What the actual hell Brent" Lexi R yells at him extremely pissed off. " What are you now?? some kind of stupid play boy??" She exclaims as Lexi H walks in from hearing Lexi R yell. " What do you mean Lexi, mind your own fkn business" Brent angrily yells back "then you should be aware of all of your business and not be a crummy person about things you say and dont follow through with" Lexi H replies back sternly glaring straight at Brent. Brent just stands there speechless unsure on what to do, Pierson walks in and stands between Lexi and Lexi "what the hell is going on, we all heard yelling from outside" Pierson looks concerningly at the Lexi's trying to read their expressions.

"Its nothing whatever" Brent brushes off and walks outside. Both Lexi's scoff and go to sit on the couch. Pierson walks up "what went on guys", "Brent and Liv are flirting with eachother" Lexi H states "a lot" Lexi R adds. "oH yea" Pierson saids sulky "can we leave?" she asks. "Yes of course" both Lexi's say compassionately as they stand up and collect their bags. All three girls walk over to the front door, "hey what happened, I heard yelling but figured I shouldn't interfere" Liv states concerned and looking over Piersons shoulder for Brent. "Its non of your business just back off" Lexi R states. "oh, oKay" Liv stares sadly, the other three girls start to walk "you know I really like Brent and I can tell he likes me" Liv starts as the three girls turn around in shock "and you guys trying to mess with it is so unnecessary, Brent doesnt like you Pierson why would he? So you guys in fact, should back off" Liv saids with attitude as she sips her drink. The other three girls glare at her "bitch" Lexi H mutters under her breath. "What??" Liv exclaims "OH. she called you a bitch. Bitch." Pierson states and she opens the front door. Liv stands there in shock as all three girls walk out.

BRENT POV

"Hey dude, what the heck just happened in there" Dom states confused to me. "Oh uh nothing just some dumb thing" I reply calmly brushing it off. "Doesnt seem dumb, Lexi R just texted me saying her, Lexi and Pierson left" Ben states looking at me for an explanation. "Its stupid okay just leave it alone guys, let's continue on" I say pissed at this point. "Heyyy Brent" Liv saids romantically to me as she puts her hand on my back and carasses it across my back up to my shoulder, I look beside me and smile. "Um yea dude this isnt cool" Dom, Ben and Jeremy state as they get up "we are going". Everyone starts leaving and I just stand there with Liv in shock.

"Liv.." I state looking at her and taking her hand off my shoulder.
"Yea Brent" she smiles oddly innocently....

HEY GUYS I UPDATED. its been a few months but I still have plans for the future and this story is going to have ATLEAST 20 chapters total. ILL UPDATE MORE I SWEAR.

857 words