Michelle & Emanuelle

He turned his back on me and walked away.

I stood in front of doors to my flat for a good fifteen minutes before I could do anything. I couldn't take a deep breath. I went back upstairs, changed from this beautiful dress, washed off the remains of makeup. I went to the shower and sat on the floor and let the hot water go.

I don't know how long I was there, I don't remember anything that happened later

* * *

The first thing I did in the morning was sending a message to Tom, I didn't want to do it right away, I wanted to give him a little cool down. My message was not delivered, it came back with the message that such a recipient does not exist.

It means more or less that Tom has blocked my number so that I cannot contact him.

Just fabulouse

Just wonderful.

I sat on the bed and started thinking about what I should do or what can I do. I saw the suitcase across the room and folded cartons and started packing. It's Sunday, I will order a car on Monday to transport my things.

I will try to contact him while I am at home

Maybe he'll go on vacation and look at what happened from a distance and let me explain?

All he has to do is give me a chance to explain

He will surely understand when I explain everything

He need to understand

* * *

On Monday I was very lucky, I was able to order a car for the evening so I was waiting to be back home. I took my off work days in the hospital, apologized that I could not sign a contract with them. It was exactly as Tom said, I won't meet him in the hospital.

Liv knew something had happened when I told her I was coming back but she didn't ask questions for which I was grateful.

I called her through the speakerphone from the car

- You will explain to me why such change suddenlly happened , First Tom invites you to his parents' party, if not for the fact that he has a wife, I would think that he introduces You them as his new girlfriend and you come back home like home home. I have the impression that the tail is slightly tucked?

- Eh - I sighed

- What happened - She sensed something was wrong

- For the past six months I haven't dreamed about anything else but kiss him and when I was supposed to do it, when even he wanted to do it even though he still has a wife she interrupted us - I said in one exhale

- How did happened that she interrupt you ?!

- I don't know how she found us there how she knew we will be thre at this exact moment, but all in all she has known this family for years someone could tell her that we were together, that we left. Does not matter - I was close to crying

- Ok, keep talking

- It turned out that she was cheating on him, not him, but I will not explain it to you. I will go to the most important thing she told him that she paid me to seduce him, in the end Tom doesn't want to know me.

- Have you tried contacting him?

- He blocked my number

- Social media? - she did not give up

- He blocked me

- You can still write to him I don't know the letter?

- I don't know the address?