3. Lynn

I heard you helped Amber, how do I convince you to help me?

I stood in the middle of the pavement and stared blankly at the display, after a few seconds Liv stopped and turned to face me. She didn't go far.

- Something happened? - She asked with concern and I just looked at the phone. She came up to me, picked up the phone from my hand and read the text from an unknown number.

I saw that and somehow I feel uncomfortable because of what she read, but I know Liv too well, I know that she feels discomfort for another reason than I do. According to her, I should agree without asking any questions. She looked at me, I had the impression that her eyes were piercing me through.

- What will you do? - she asked with pure curiosity

- I can not agree

- You must - she said cold, already after her expression after reading this text I knew that she would want to persuade me to do this favor for a girl whom I probably never saw.

- Maybe you will do it when it comes to you with such ease - I said dryly

- You know very well that I am not an actress, you remember how once I tried to get out of the test because we went to the concert the day before

I nodded, I remembered her last show well. I think that everyone who was there remembers, teacher knew it also after the first sentence, knew that she was lying. We all knew, she started well, she was unlucky because teacher started asking questions that she was not prepared for. That was her problem, she couldn't improvise.

- I know you're not an actress

- You are different - she said in a tone that was supposed to arouse a sense of mission in me, - You can save the girl from a clown probably cheating on her

- I can't do it, you saw what happened lately

- It was a different situation

- But why? - I asked, expecting an honest answer

- Because when you met him, you liked him, because you really flirted with him and in the course of it you learned that the prince from a fairy tale has a girlfriend, I think you even met. - I was silent because I knew it was a bit right, Liv actually took away my silence, she continued speaking - You don't know this girl, you don't even know her name. From the beginning you will implement the plan to prove his infidelity. From the beginning you will be in the role - I was still silent - You know that I am right - she smiled encouragingly.

- Just don't go with line that I definitely want to know about the infidelity of my boyfriend

- I didn't mean to - She turned on her heel, I know she wanted to do it - What do you do? Will you answer her?

- Yes, I'm not in town anymore, so I can't help her - Exactly these words I wrote in the reply, I didn't have to wait long for another message, maybe 5 minutes had passed.