10. Reese

I looked into his eyes before turning off the bedside lamp   - I love you, you know - He said unknowingly and I sat up surprised

- I love you, you know - He said unknowingly and I sat up surprised. For some time now this confession came to my lips but I did not want to scare him

- Love you too

- Why do you look scared? - He asked with a smile

- I'm more surprised than scared. - I lay back, we hugged and fell asleep together.

* * *

The  next day I woke up in a fairy tale, this fairy tale lasted a little  over two years without a break by now

The next day I woke up in a fairy tale, this fairy tale lasted a little over two years without a break by now. Then the first cloud came to our sky. It was dark because, and I was aware of its existence from the very beginning of our relationship.

Philip had graduated a year earlier and started working for the company here, so it was obvious that he would want to stay here. I will not mention that he has a family here that also means a lot to him. But what about my plan?

I was supposed to go back to be closer to home for my mother because there is no one but me, even if it did not suit me how she was as a person, and in the last two years it became even colder between us, she was still my mother.

Ben returned to Merdith, they have been together for two years, apparently he even proposed to her and she accepted it. I didn't have any more contact with him, I didn't cry because of it.

Liv was already planning to return home, she and Jake survived all this time by going back and forth every other weekend. We are quietly counting on the two of them that soon after her return home he will propose to her. I would like to go to a wedding and with such an organizational fervor as Liv has, their wedding will be beautiful.

Liv's and her return home scares me even more, now I have friends here, but our friendship is still unique in some way.

I should study for the last exams but I can't concentrate.

- earth to Emanuelle - Liv stood in front of me and waved her hand- You fell asleep again

- No, why do you say that?