15. Amanda

I sat in an armchair and started to cry

I cried and cried, I couldn't stop.

I fell asleep

* * *

I woke up curled up in an armchair, my phone blinked at me colorfully alternately. I got up, picked it up and started wading through everything that was on it, there were several unanswered calls, among others from Liv, my mother and Matt.

There were a few messages, here mainly worried Liv, I wrote back to her without thinking that I was all right, that I fell asleep quickly from fatigue after such an intense weekend and my phone was muted.

I also had several notifications on Facebook, mainly I was marked in the photos from the party of Liv and Jake. There was also something about memories and what I paused for longer and what caused me to wave again was that Philip proposed to Reese, and she gladly threw a photo of the ring.

And it wasn't that I still had feelings for him, but I still can't move one but the world wasn't standing still. Not only that, you had to run very quickly to keep up with him.

I turned on my speakers and played music, my beloved 'Say something' flew from the speakers and I sing with Christina Aguilera. When the song ended, I entered the next group of notifications. There was real madness on my Instagram.

Liv has even created a hashtag for everything related to her, Jake and their wedding. If I thought that Facebook was going crazy, you can see that the party was mostly young people the number of different types of photos exceeded my wildest expectations.

For 40 minutes I responded to them, wrote comments, read how beautiful I look with Matt and all their family thinks we would have beautiful children.

At the end I moved to the Mis_Tress account, opened the message and returned to the conversation I had with Jessica. I wrote her back

- We should meet, I agree to sign confidentiality clause - I didn't have to wait long for an answer.
- Wonderful! You don't even know how happy I am. I will send a driver for you, say only when you have time, it will adapt to you

I looked at the calendar and entered the Thursday date as suggestions to Jessica

- It fits, the driver will be at the indicated address at 14. - At this stage, nothing seems to surprise me anymore, so I just confirmed everything she wrote.

I hung up the phone and went to take a shower.

I stood underwater for a long time.

When I left, a message from Philip was waiting for me

Not reading, I wrote only congratulations.

I deleted everything related to our relationship. Including the fact that, like a child, I threw them both from friends on social media