2. Amber

- If he cheats on me, I will pay you for proof of his infidelity

I didn't know what to say to her, so I just nodded, I saw that Amber was terrified of the whole situation she found herself in, and I was with her. I did not know if I could cope with the situation, if I could play well enough that Adam would not realize that I knew his girlfriend.

Adam stood at the bar and grinned at me, two drinks beside him. Liv squeezed my hand as if to confirm that I could do it. The walk from the girls table to Adam may not have been far away but I had the impression that it lasts forever.

Somehow I managed to rethink the situation in which someone cheated on me, make a decision that I definitely wanted to know earlier that my boyfriend was cheating on me. I also managed to make a motivational speech for myself.

- You came back, - said Adam with a wide smile, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me close.

I noticed that the girls one after another glance in our direction and one of them always has a phone in their hands, I'm going to bet that the camera is on. I turned to him and smiled back.

- Is this drink for me? - I asked flirtatiously looking from under my eyelashes

Adam nodded and offered me a glass. I picked it up with the thought that I can't drink the liquid too quickly, or he'll notice how nervous I am.

I want to got drunk a bit to relax, just needed more. I turned my head towards the girls, the waiter just brought them shots of vodka, I looked at Liv pleadingly. She quickly got up and ran to us.

- Hi, I'm Liv

- Adam - he smiled broadly at her, measured her from head to toe. The handsome Uber driver looked after her lustfully.

- Maybe you can join us, we have lots of shots

- What do you say - I asked, trying not to hear the sound of desperation in my voice.

- I think we can meet your friends or go dancing

- Maybe we will actually go dancing - I turned to Liv - maybe the next queue?

Liv smiled and walked away swinging her hips with extra twist.

- Wait, I will drink only Mojito - I raised the glass to my mouth and quickly emptied its content, it was what I needed.

Three deep breaths and I went with Adam to the dance floor, with one movement he turned me face to face. I smiled.

- You have a beautiful smile - he said seriously - I wish we had met each other before

- I regret this that we didn't either, you really haven't seen me here before? I always come with the same group of friends.

- No, I am convinced that I would not have overlooked such a beautiful woman. You are phenomenal - I blushed.