11. Liv

I went to Facebook, there was an  invitation from Reese to be friends  waiting for me, I accepted it

I went to Facebook, there was an invitation from Reese to be friends waiting for me, I accepted it. I started browsing new posts and saw Reese's selfie with Philip on the plane.

I sighed.

- Hey, Philip, I see you have a wonderful time there, I'm glad you're already flying behind and You're there. I can't wait to see you, I love You. - I wrote a message and put the phone down

He did not reply, I know that there is such a thing as a time difference and I have to wait a moment before he gets up, but I was counting quietly that maybe he is not sleeping because it is still set for our time.

My insecurity is slowly rising, the only thought I was hold is that Philip is not Ben and that if it wasn't for what happened to me now I would probably be calm. The fact that Philip does not like to do selfies and is not a fan of photos on Facebook, Reese somehow got him to take a selfie and post it on facebook, it doesn't have to mean anything.

After lunch on the way to the library, my phone started vibrating in my pocket, I took it out and smiled at the display. I quickly took out the headphones and answered the call.

- Hi Elle - His voice sounded as usual which calmed me

- Hi Philip

- You know that I miss you already right? - I have no reason not to believe him.

- Strange, I haven't noticed that you're not here yet - I said in a playful tone and smiled

- it's weird we're separated by the ocean and the time difference.

- I know, I was joking. Tell me everything!

- You can talk now? - he asked uncertainly

- Yes, I'm on my way to the library but I'll stop at the park, tell me everything!

- Honey, you can not try to lie to me and say it is because of the stress of graduating, we know you are not afraid of it. - He said it quickly, and I knew he was right

- Philip, whatever I say, you will find my fears unfounded anyway. You know this and my stress from these words will only increase and I'm not saying that it's your fault it's only my lack of self-confidence.

- I love you please remember that - He said calmly

- I remember that You love me and you also need to remember this

We talked for some time about where the flat is, what the flat is like, that they are close to the campus and that as soon as he catches the rhythm of work and course we will look for a date so that I can visit him.

And I will not lie that I was really looking forward to it, and in each of our subsequent conversations I waited for a sign that it was already the chosen date, that I could count the days and pack.

The first month of Philip's trip flew like one day, we talked every day for at least 15 minutes, we also wrote a lot which was a great calming down for me.