4. Trey

- Get ready for the party tonight

- Get ready for the party tonight. - I clicked send.

- We're going to party? - Liv wrote back to my message very
quickly

- Yes

- You agreed - she asked to confirm

- Is that so obvious?

- No, but I know you, you are a
good person, I know that you will try to protect her from the disappointment
you have experienced

- I have to heal myself, I can't run around the city after men and prove that they are faithful or not. - I laughed at the mere thought

- I will not make you create a profit out of it, Amber is our friend, and she mentioned how You helped her to her friend and you will help her too.

- See you at home - I cut off the discussion

- See you Elle

The walk home took me more time than a walk to the cafe, and I spent a lot more time in the cafe than I planned because Lynn turned out to be a great girl. We didn't talk only about her potentially unfaithful boyfriend, but about the university and the fact that we should someday arrange a coffee meting for gossip.

Maybe I found a third girl to spend time together. I miss Ava and Amy, we have to visit them. I need to remember to tell Liv about it.

When I finally got home Liv was standing in the kitchen trying the pasta sauce, the pasta was happily cooking in the second pot next to it. It was a great advantage of Liv, she loved cooking, and she did it really well, enough that in thanking I dealt with the things she forgot to do.

- Hi Liv - I called on my way to my room

- Hey Emanuelle, how was on meeting with Lynn? - she asked out of sheer curiosity

- I think we could make friends with her, she is a really cool girl. It's always the third one for joint
escapades, and from what I understood, she is only friends with Amber, and they are on distance, so she would probably be happy to have a friend on the spot.

- Or two

- Or two - I repeated right after her and smiled Liv, since we lived here decided to learn how to cook, not everything she cooked for us was fully edible, but she is doing better and better. Sometimes I envy her stubbornness to keep practicing, taking take-out is much easier.

What she cooked today smelled really nice, although I had already learned that it does not mean anything. It may still taste at least bad. Liv said from the beginning that it was like to lie to a man about orgasm that it happened. And I can't hide my feelings about her cooking from her because she need feedback to know what should she work on. I have to admit that I know where it came from what I demanded, but I was still sorry to tell her that I did not like something.