13. Meredith

My Sunday morning broke an Instagram post by Reese

My Sunday morning broke an Instagram post by Reese. In the picture you could see breakfast served to bed, in the background a half-naked man was seen. My attention was drawn to the tattoo on the right side of my stomach just below the navel. Lowercase letters RS.Which Philip tattooed in remembrance of his second sister who died when they were children.Philip did not speak to me for the next two weeks, and I did not told anyone about this discovery. Only few people knew about this tattoo because even when he walked without a shirt the pattern hid under the pants line.

Finally, on Saturday morning I saw a message from him.

- Hi Elle

- Hey Philip, how are you?

- I wanted to write to you first

- That you're dating Reese? - I don't know if I was angry or sad about it

- How do you know? - He didn't expect that I knew

- I told you while we were together that she was documenting your life together on Instagram and basically that's why I decided to break up with you

- I do not know what to say

- Two weeks ago, she uploaded a seemingly innocent photo, for the world but not for me because I know the tattoo that was visible on it

- I'm so sorry

- Philip, I broke up with you, it was my decision and you have no obligation to explain to me the life you lead.

- But

- It is only a confirmation for me that I made the right decision because it did not take you much time to transfer Your relationship to next level- Emanuelle

- Philip

- I'm sorry

- You are welcome, they say that sometimes you have to let love go out of your hands if it returns is truly yours. I am clearly not yours.

- I really want you to be happy

- And vice versa and now I'm sorry, I have to get to work

- Elle

- Don't say anything, bye Philip

-Bye Emanuelle

* * *

A few months later, my second instagram somehow grew a lot, I had over 10,000 followers, several hundred girls wrote to me asking how to best organize such a 'trap' with a friend for an unfaithful fiance or boyfriend. And as much as I could, I helped plan remotely, it's probably a bad word, I dropped ideas for such evenings.

For a long time no one in the area wrote to me asking for help, which I enjoyed very much, because it meant more or less that I did not have to be personally involved in anything. I really didn't like to get mixed up in person.