1. Adam

It spouse to be a classic Friday evening for us

It spouse to be a classic Friday evening for us. Together with my friends I will go to the club for a party, we will drink alcohol and dance as if there was no tomorrow. In the meantime there will be some Romeo who will promise me that there is no other in this world like him and that I should catch the opportunity while he is here and while he wants me.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, like him, fairy-tale writers who are trying to create a world for you that has no right to exist except this one evening. The magic spell ends its life in the morning with the sunrise or wake up whatever happens first.

I'm standing by an open wardrobe, looking for an idea of what to wear, Liv and Ava will definitely wear dresses, they always put on a short dress to a Friday night party, sometimes so short that I wonder with what a miracle it covers their charms.

Maybe I should wear a dress too? Certainly not so short as them but still a dress and not pants.

I looked through my closet hanger after the hanger in search of the perfect one, it is May so the evenings are already warm and you can wear light dresses and then the right dress caught my eye. I got it from my cousin a year ago when I visited her on vacation.

Half thigh long, pale yellow strapless, airy. I wasn't very tanned yet, but in this color I will look like I just came back from vacation, I hung a hanger on the wardrobe door together with a thin white sweater in case the evening was cool and I went to the bathroom.

On Friday I have few classes, so I am not exhausted. Actually, I only have one lab, long with a break for lunch but it's still only one class. The heaviest in our schedule are Wednesdays, so a nice change is when we don't have to prepare too much for classes on Thursday.

But it's Friday, we'll be back to thinking about school on Sunday evening and only for a moment to repeat the material from the last genetics class in case some unannounced test could happen.

Warm water helps to relax, music from Amy's room slowly puts me in the mood for tonight. Liv and Ava argue about the dress again, and they do it loud enough to be heard from the other end of the corridor. College in an another city was a good decision. It is a pity that this beautiful period of our life will end soon, I like this time we are still not much older than high school students, but we are already adults.

It's after 9pm Uber takes us to the city in about 10 minutes. Liv and Ava did not disappoint, and both put on such short dresses, or maybe they were just a bit longer blouses? My mother doesn't like any of my friends, she always says that I am such a girl next door. The one who wears sneakers, jeans and a plaid shirt.

But I would not survive these three years without them, Liv has the same sense of humor as me, Ava is just as emotional, and she helped me to survive every unfortunate attraction, Amy just like me loves to have everything under control and it helps me keep order because Liv and Ava don't know where the dishwasher or washing machine is in the apartment.