Chapter 1

Katsuki only know sorrow in his life, having to work to fend for his younger brother who was only 2 years younger than him. They rented a small one bed room apartment for the both of them and tried to live as comfortably even though their parents died.

Katsuki tried to refrain Monoma from working as he didn't like putting the stress on his brother, but Monoma still worked behind his brother's back.

As poor as they were money didn't as much as they were to each other, they both needed each other's most.

Katsuki was walking home from his late shift at the restaurant, when he heard groaning come from the dark alley. He was immediately scared, he could see anything, but when he squinted his eyes he saw a figure leaning against the wall. His curiosity kicked in as he slowly made his way towards the figure.

As Katsuki got closer the moans of pain increased, he saw a man leaning up to the wall holding his bleeding stomach.

"Help me." He said in a quiet voice

"100,000 yen.' Katsuki negotiated

He may seem cold, but he didn't know what he getting into, but that 100,000 yen could pay his rent for the next month.

"Deal." The man groaned

Katsuki lowered himself helping the man to stand on his feet. Katsuki placed his hands around the man's waist as he man placed his shoulder's around Katsuki's shoulder. The man was quite taller than Katsuki  and it was kind of straining since Katsuki was short.

They reached the house and Katsuki placed the man in the chair before going for the going to his bathroom cabinet getting out the first aid kit. He treated the man's womb removing the shirt leaving the man shirtless, Katsuki was amazed with the taller's fitness, but Katsuki knew even though people view him as small and weak, he could fight.

It was a skill that he thought himself, he needed to know how to survive in the world.

"Kat, whose this?" Monoma asked as he stepped into the house

"A guy that was about to bleed to death in alley by our apartment." Katsuki answered

"Have you gone soft?" Monoma asked because he knew that his brother didn't care one fuck about anything much less anyone.

"No, fuck off. This guy is going to pay me 50,000 yen for my care." Katsuki said

"Well I hope it works out well for you, big bro." Monoma said before leaving

Katsuki placed the male in a comfortable position in the couch before grabbing a blanket covering the man.

katsuki turned off the light before going on his bed before falling into a deep slumber.