Chapter 24

Katsuki sat around the garden table and Izuku also came and sit in front of him. Katsuki looked at Izuku and then placed his phone down.

“Can I help you?” Katsuki asked

“I didn’t like how you answered me yesterday with Hirito.” Izuku answered

“Well then, I’m sorry, do you want me to say it in a nicer tone for you?” Katsuki asked

“No, I don’t like the fact that you brought him up!” Izuku shouted

“Look at you being a defensive hubby, fine I won’t bring him up again.” Katsuki as he went back to his phone.

“I didn’t mean like that, what I’m saying is, Kat I’m trying to build something here between us, but you are giving both me and yourself a hard time.” Izuku said

“Then continue to build it till it becomes a temple.” Katsuki replied

“Can we just try and see if this works out between us?” Izuku asked

Katsuki set his phone down and looked into Izuku’s eyes where he saw sincerity. Katsuki nod and this made Izuku leaned over the table placing a soft kiss on Katsuki’s lips.

“Now lets’ talk about that hickey of yours.” Izuku said making Katsuki sigh going into full detail telling him how it happened.
.
.
.
The relationship was going well between Katsuki and Izuku, soon Izuku’s friends began to find out since Izuku couldn’t keep Katsuki far away from him. It was three months since the two decided to see how the relationship between the two will work. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other and had sex everyway except in front of people since Katsuki didn’t allow it.

Katsuki was in Izuku's office bent over the table as Izuku thrust in and out of him. Izuku loved the moans that come out of Katsuki’s mouth to him it sounded like a song.
Katsuki made Izuku pull out of him as he went and sat on the table spreading his legs for Izuku.

Izuku shove himself into Katsuki making their lips meet, Katsuki fist Izuku’s hair pulling him in for a kiss. Their tongues dance together, both pulled away for air.

“Ahh! I…izuku.” Katsuki moaned out as Izuku played with Katsuki nipples.

“Katsuki, y…you’re the best.” Izuku said as he pounded into Katsuki coming deep inside of him

“Oh, shit Izuku, that felt so good.” Katsuki panted

“Kirishima and Kaminari want to go out tomorrow with us same with Tadashi and Shoto.” Izuku said as he carried Katsuki to the bath.

“Whatever.” Katsuki replied making Izuku kiss him once more before leaving to clean up the mess the both of them caused.

Night fall and Izuku and Katsuki were in each other’s embrace. Katsuki was inhaling Izuku’s minty scent while playing with his (Izuku) ears. Katsuki found out that it was a way for Izuku to fall sleep quickly. Katsuki pecked Izuku’s lips before falling asleep.

He will be lying to himself if he said that he didn’t love Izuku