Chapter 18

The table was quiet, Monoma watched Katsuki worriedly because all Katsuki did was picking his food.

“Kat, are you sure, you don’t want me to sleep with?” Monoma asked

“I’m fine and like I tell you the room aren’t far from each other” Katsuki answered

Monoma sighed.

“I’ll go to bed now.” Katsuki said as he bowed leaving. Monoma watched worriedly as he saw him left.

Katsuki went into his given room and laid on the bed and went on his phone. The scene from today played like a broken chord. He texted his friend telling them good night before he dosed off to sleep.

Katsuki twisted and turned in his sleep before jumping up letting out a piercing scream. Monoma rushed into the room trying to come down his frantic brother.

“Hey Kat it’s okay” Monoma whispered holding Katsuki’s cheek

Katsuki cried into his brother’s chest by now Izuku’s brothers and father were in the room.

“Tell me what you dreamt about.” Monoma said

“I dreamt about mom, she…she came to me with a bullet in her head. It was as if she was telling me something, but then she move and then I saw dad and I saw you.” Katsuki said as he held onto Monoma’s shoulder

“Hey Kat look at me, I’m fine see.” Monoma said

“Why did mom come to haunt me? Maybe she was telling me something.” Katsuki said as Monoma shoved his (Katsuki’s) face into his chest.

Katsuki sobs quiet down and could only hear soft snoring.

“I’m sorry Hitoshi, I’ll have to sleep with Katsuki tonight.” Monoma said as he placed Katsuki’s head on the pillow wiping the tears that fell from his sleeping eyes.

“Is he going to be okay?” Izuku asked

“He is going to be okay, but right now he just needs someone to sleep with him, it helps him.” Monoma explained

“Then let me do it.” Izuku volunteered

Monoma looked at Hitoshi who nod.

“Okay.” Monoma said as everyone began leaving the room.

Izuku took off his red robe placing it in the chair and went to side of the bed as he watched Katsuki sleep. Katsuki turned as he placed his face was placed in Izuku’s chest.

Izuku froze but wrapped his arms around Katsuki’s waist as his other arms was used as Katsuki’s pillow. He ran his fingers through Katsuki’s locks, he remembered the kiss that happened between the both and for the first in years he felt something tingle his heart and butterflies in his stomach.

He wanted to pursue Katsuki and that was it. He never knew what it felt to love someone when he got his first heartbreak, but it was something about Katsuki that made him different.

Even though he knew that in the future to come that Katsuki will turn his back on him or hate him. Izuku pecked Katsuki forehead as he too fell into a deep sleep.