Chapter 19

Katsuki woke up as his eyes met a naked chest, something tickled his hands as he opened his eyes to see his fingers were tangled with Izuku’s green hair. His face heated up as he saw Izuku’s arms wrapped around his waist. His ears began to heat up, he dared not to move to wake Izuku up. The man in front of him looked heavenly, Katsuki thought that Izuku can get all the girls or boys with his looks.

Katsuki studied Izuku’s features, marking out every unique thing about him and what stood out was the mole on Izuku’s eye lid. Izuku’s eyes fluttered opened and Katsuki stared into his green eyes. Izuku brought his hands to Katsuki’s face caressing his cheek.

“Do you remembered what happened at the bar?” Izuku asked and Katsuki nodded

“Can I do it again?” Izuku asked

Katsuki looked at him blushing placing his hands on his face before nodding.

“Wait.” Katsuki said

“Let’s brush our teeth.” Katsuki added making Izuku sighed as the both of them went to the bathroom brushing their teeth.
Katsuki and Izuku rinse their mouths with the mouthwash after brushing their teeth. They both went back to the bed and laid just like they were.

“Can I do it now?” Izuku asked once more receiving a nod from Katsuki.

Izuku moved the strands of hair from Katsuki face as he placed his hands onto Katsuki’s cheek before leaning in placing a kiss on Katsuki’s lips savoring everything about the kiss. Katsuki gave into Izuku’s as his fingers locked with Izuku’s hair.

The two of them pulled away from each other, staring into each other eyes loving the comfort between the both of them. Izuku placed Katsuki face into his chest as they both fell asleep again. Katsuki hasn’t sleep good for a long while.

When the both of them got up, it was time for lunch the two of them made their way to the table and ate in silence.

“So, Kat are you okay now?” Monoma asked

“I’m doing okay now.” Katsuki answered as he placed the meat into his mouth.

“Anyway, my cousin is coming over today.” Hitoshi said

“Why?” Haishi asked

“Because according to him, the person who saved him look like an angel.” Hitoshi continued

They heard footsteps coming their way and Katsuki turned to see the boy beside of him. Katsuki smiled at the boy who placed himself on Izuku’s chair making Izuku move. The maids came clearing the table and placed what looks like cheesecake for everyone.

“What’s your name?” The boy asked

“My name is Katsuki, what’s yours?” Katsuki answered

“Minato, it’s a pleasure meeting you, Katsuki.” The boy said

“Same.” Katsuki replied

“You know you are so pretty.” Minato continued

“Really? Thank you for kind words.” Katsuki said

“When I grow up, I’ll take you to the best restaurant and ask you to marry me.” Minato stated

“Really?” Katsuki asked

“Yes, let’s go on a date right now, I’ll ask the maids to prepare things for us.” Minato answered

Katsuki, are really going on a ‘date’ with him?” Tenko asked

“He’s just a child.” Katsuki answered

“Minato, what made you want to marry Katsuki?” Izuku asked