Chapter 38

Izuku woke up due to the knock on his door, he came off the bed and there was a small whine from Katsuki. Izuku went to open the door to see his brothers and dad there along with Monoma.

“How are you holding up son?” Haishi asked

“I’m fine, I just came out of Katsuki’s death grip.” Izuku answered

“I hope he’s alright, he took it harder than all of us, he didn’t eat and at night you can hear soft sobbing from the room.” Haishi said

“And he hasn’t eaten that much either, since he didn’t leave the room.” Monoma said causing Izuku to sigh.

“Tell the maids I said to prepare breakfast for us, Katsuki and I will be going in the dining room in about half an hour.” Izuku replied as he closed the door.

He went to Katsuki waking him up with soft kisses. Katsuki rubbed his face and his red ruby eyes stared into Izuku’s emerald ones. Katsuki wrapped his arms around Izuku’s neck pulling him closer to him.

“Morning sweet cheeks, we need to get ready for breakfast.” Izuku said as he removed the strands of hair from Katsuki’s face.

“Let me get ready.” Katsuki said as he went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. Izuku also followed and did his morning routine.

The two of them left the room hand in hand. The others were already seated at the table making Katsuki and Izuku also took their seats. Izuku placed food in front of Katsuki, who just zoned out and stared at the food.

Everyone looked at him worriedly, even though Izuku was alive it still affected him, but who could blame him. He thought the person he loved died.

He picked up the chopsticks and got some of the spicy noodles and placed it in his mouth, slowly chewing it. Izuku smiled contentedly as he too began eating, placing meat in Katsuki’s plate every now and again.

After eating the two of them went for a walk in the garden. Izuku had his arms wrapped around Katsuki’s waist, who had his head on Izuku’s shoulder.
“You know I don’t like the fact that you weren’t eating.” Izuku said as the sat around the small garden table.

“How do you expect me to eat? Some people can’t eat when the person they love died and I hated myself for not telling you that I love you when you left. I regret it, so every morning, I’m going to tell you that I love you until you’re tired to hear it.” Katsuki replied as he took Izuku hands into his.

“Can you tell me it now?” Izuku asked

“I love you, Izuku, so fucking much.” Katsuki answered

Izuku stretched over the table before pulling Katsuki into a kiss. Their tongues dance, loving the comfortableness that surrounded them.

Izuku and Katsuki pulled away due to the lack of air, Izuku combined their foreheads.

Difficulties surrounded them, but loving someone has its perfection and imperfection. Katsuki and Izuku loved each other and no one can get between these young lovers, who went through hell with each other.

“I love you too.” Izuku said making Katsuki smile.

He was truly in love with this man and it was the same for Izuku.

The End