Chapter 15

Katsuki and everyone gather in the bar and the party was full of life.

“He said Yes!” Hitoshi shouted as he hugged Monoma who laughed at his silliness.

“He looks so embarrassed.” Shoto said to Katsuki

“He is.” Katsuki said as he took the shot of scotch.

“Well, I’ll go with my hubby, don’t get too drunk.” Shoto said and left

Katsuki took like it was water, he only drink to forget his worries and problems. He left himself in ecstasy as it was better in that drunken world. He felt someone took the glass from his hands and he saw that it Izuku.

“Why?” Katsuki asked.

“You look like a mess.” Izuku answered as he placed the glass down.

“Why aren’t you enjoying yourself.” Katsuki asked.

“I honestly don’t know.” Izuku said as he orders a shot of vodka.

“Oh, you lone wolf.” Katsuki said as he took Izuku’s hand into his and guided him outside to wear the beach was.

Katsuki walked as his feet touched the water. His body shivered liking the feeling.
“Why did you bring me out here?” Izuku asked.

“To enjoy yourself, I mean it’s Hitoshi’s birthday be happy at least.” Katsuki answered loving as the brushed against his skin and how it passed through his hair.

“I hope you can also be happy Izuku, I may hate your gut, but everyone deserves an ounce of happiness. I’m happy when my brother is happy, he’s the only light in my life. “You need to smile a bit more too.” Katsuki said as he turned to face Izuku with a smile.

“Then Katsuki you also need to have your own happiness, not because your brother is happy that means you are, you’re being selfless.” Izuku said

“I will.” Katsuki said with the most heartwarming smile ever. Izuku took baby steps towards Katsuki as his hands held to back of Katsuki’s head playing with his hair.

“You know you probably won’t remember this, but what I love is your smile and your red ruby eyes.” Izuku said as he moved Katsuki hair from his face.

Izuku’s lips found Katsuki soft one’s as the two of them shared a soft kiss, Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki’s waist pulling him in.

The two of them pulled away a string of salvia connecting them both. Katsuki wrapped his arms around Izuku’s neck pulling his neck down as their lips met once more.

From afar someone saw them, someone hated the scene he saw. Shoto, he hates it, he hated how his friends feeling is being used by that narcissistic and insensitive Izuku.
He had to end the relationship between the two before it even started.