Chapter 1:Awakening

??? POV

What's...going on...? I feel cold....wait...I hear a voice calling out to...me? What's going on...? But then, I felt something grab my hand...wait....I..think see someone a girl with....bunny ears?

"Doktah!!? Can you hear me!?" yelled the girl

As I get up, I get a clear view of the girl and my surroundings. A bunch of people were around me, some carried some firearms, and some carried sticks? Some kind of ruined lab....and...ugh... my head is killing me. But before I could try to make any more sense of what's going on, the girl with the bunny ears begins talking to me.

"Doktah! You're awake! I'm so glad to see that you're okay!" yelled the girl as a smile formed on her face.

Everyone in the room looks at me with happy expressions as they also notice that I'm awake. But...I don't know who these people are. I need to ask them what in the world is going on.

"Umm....I'm sorry if this sounds rude...but I don't know any of you people. And why are you calling me Doktah? Don't I have a name?"

It seems that my questions have shocked these people because their expressions quickly changed to a sad one. Especially the girl with the bunny ears, maybe I should've asked my questions. But, I need answers...I don't know what's going on. Then, the girl with the bunny ears approaches me.

"You really don't remember me, Doktah?" asked the girl

I nodded and after she wiped the tears on her face, she finally introduced herself.

"I'm Amiya, and sorry if our reactions confused you. It's just that I never thought that this would-" said Amiya before an explosion cut her off.

Amiya grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere I could take cover. I then noticed a group of soldiers equipped with some kind of white tactical armor, scary white masks and...weird symbol. Who in the world are they!? And why are they here?! And the group Amiya is with are getting ready to fight them.

"Get ready! We must get the Doktah out of here!" yelled Amiya

Then the group with Amiya nod in agreement as they get ready for combat. I just noticed that they seem to have a symbol and name on their uniforms....Rhodes Island? Why does that name seem familiar...ugh...my head is killing me. Then I noticed that Amiya left me a uniform and a strange hooded helmet next to me. After I managed to put the uniform on, I then heard Amiya's group struggling with the battle with that unknown group. I put on the helmet and made my way to Amiya's group. Everyone in Amiya's group is surprised that I walked over here.

"Doctor!? Why are you here?! You need to take-" said Amiya before I cut her off.

I point to soldiers that were helping with the fight against the enemy soldiers

"Take aim at one's that are charging for us! If we can take some down before they reach us, then we can have a better chance of surviving this! Those with shields defend our location and soldiers with any melee weapons guard the shields with your life. And last, those with medical expertise support the guards!"

They all give me a shocked expression before following my orders. Huh...why did that seem so...familiar. It doesn't matter, what matters is that we get out of this alive and then I can get my other questions answered.

After the battle

Somehow we managed to win that fight with minimal casualties, now it's time to get my questions answered. I then noticed Amiya and made my way to her so she could answer my questions.

"Amiya? Can you please answer my questions now?"

Amiya looked at me with a worried expression

"Sure Doktah. What do you want to know?" replied Amiya