CHAPTER 4

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked the ‘jerk’, when I saw him in front of me talking to Mr. brown.

“I should be the one asking you that.” The nerve. He is in my territory.

“Excuse me, for your information, this is my school.” I said.

“Excuse me? Do you know each other?” Mr. Brown asked in confusion.

“NO!” We both said in unison.

“Well, then, let me introduce you to each other. Devon this is Mr. Walter, Brandon Walter. The one I was talking about.  Mr. Walter this is Ms. Devon Mcknight, the owner of this school.” He said with a smile..

I was stunned to know the name of this ‘jerk’. He is Brandon Walter, The bully in my childhood days. My living nightmare is back! NOOOO!!!

I can see the change in his reaction; does that mean he remembers me? I mean He must be, after all our parents were friends.

“So monkey girl has a name.” He said. I was stunned to know that he doesn’t remember me.

He don’t remember what he did to me. This is bull.

“Excuse me? Do you really like me that much that you keep in staring at me?” He  continued.

“I don’t believe this.” I can’t help but stare at him. Is this really him? And he became a very successful man.

“You don’t believe what?”

“Nothing, Why are you here again?” I was lost.

“He’s here because of that call that we received, that someone will be coming for a community service, as our P.E teacher.” Mr. Brown interrupted.

I found a smile on my face.

*BRANDON WALTER*

Crap! She is the owner of the abandoned school? This is going to be hard.

“As I was Telling Mr. Brown earlier, I can give you money for renovations and stuff that you need or want in this school, just sign the papers that can release me in this punishment.” I tried to redeem myself.

“Tsk tsk tsk, Mr. Walter, Am I correct? We are not the kind of people that can be bought by money.” She smirked, I swear it’s an evil smirk. “If you want me to sign your papers, you have to do it fair and square.”

“You don’t understand, I’m a busy man…”

“ah ah ah, I’m sorry but we really can’t do anything about that.” She is acting to be nice in front of Mr. Brown. This little monkey girl.

“So you are going to do this the hard way huh.”

“Why is there any other way Mr. Walter?” I can see her grin.

“Fine!  We are going to do it you way. When do I start?” I glared at her, ignoring  the stare of Mr. Brown.

“As soon as possible, maybe… tomorrow?”

“Fine I’ll be here tomorrow.” I made my way out.

“Hey Jerk!” I heard her shouting, I turned around, she’s smiling. “This is your uniform.” I looked at those awful clothes.

“What? I’m going to where this?”

“Of course, we have uniforms here. And you better do your job well, cause your life, is in my hands.”

“Showing your dirty attitudes huh, monkey girl.” I saw her eyebrow raised. “Bring it on! Oh By the way you really have to practice on kissing, you suck on it.” I smirked at her, I can feel my victory on the expression on her face. Brandon 1, monkey girl 0.

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

That animal. JERK! He is so going down. I don’t suck at it, I was just …he caught me off-guard. He is going to pay for this humiliation!

I went home mad!

“What happen?” Mizzy asked while eating ice cream.

“Remember the jerk that I was talking about yesterday?”

“Yeah, the one with beautiful eyes, perfect nose and hair…” I stopped her.

“Cut it out, yeah that jerk is actually Brandon Walter.” Their eyes popped about what they heard.

“THE Brandon Walter who broke your heart when we were still in puberty, and made you lost self confidence in boys, because he said that your ugly? That Brandon?” Patricia blurted it out.

I shot her a deadly glare. “Thanks for the details.” I said sarcastically. “Yeah THAT Brandon.”

“Why, what about him?” Edhen asked.

“Aside from he is the CEO of the company that I’m working in now..”

“He  is the CEO?!!” They all said in unison.

“Yeah.?!”

“Why didn’t you say so.” Mizzy said dropping her spoon on the floor.

“I didn’t know that he was Brandon, I never imagined him as being like this. Anyways..”

“So he is going to be your boss..This is a major gossip.” Patricia said. I just rolled my eyes on her.

“Can you just let me finish?” I begged them.

“Ok go on girl, I want to hear this.” Edhen said, now she’s on their side.

“Yeah Brandon Walter is Back! He is not just going to be my boss, but he is also here, in River valley.”

“Really? Why? Maybe, he wants to see us again, maybe a reunion?” Pat said. Short for Patricia.

“No silly, He is the one that is going to do a community service job in my school.”

“Really?!” Once again they said it in unison.

“Yeah, Mr. Brown said that punched one of his clients in a restaurant, and that client sue him. But because he has money, he only got to do a community service.”

“Wow, so much for change but, he still got his temper.” Edhen said.

“So he is going to work for you now? I mean did he know that you are DEVON MCKNIGHT?” Mizzy asked.

“That is the shocking part, He didn’t even recognize me! That JERK! I’m so pissed at him. What happen, he got smart but he lost his memory about this town? About me?” I let out my frustrations on them.

“Chill girl, chill. That is so easy, This is the perfect time that you can make your revenge on him.” Pat said. I got confused.

“Ok I’m listening.”

“You see, since he can’t remember you, this is the time that you can make his one month miserable.” She smirked. Sometimes I think that the mind of this girl is full of other weird stuff, but I guess she wouldn’t pass being an engineer without her brains.

“You are a genius!” I exclaimed, after comprehending what she just said.

“I know right. Hahaha” She laughed.

“So what’s the plan?” Mizzy asked.

“whahahaha Prepare yourself Brandon Walter, you might not get out in this town alive!” I was mimicking the evil witches in the fairytales, and I must say, I’m good at it.

***********************************************************************************

 PLEASE DO TELL ME WHATS ON YOUR MIND, SO THAT I CAN CHANGE MY MISTAKES AND DO BETTER :)