CHAPTER 24

*BRANDON WALTER*

The Police already planned an entrapment operation for those men to be caught. I will be part of this operation. I'm going to be one of the men that will buy the illegal drugs from them. Two of the police will be with me.

"Sir, this will be dangerous. Are you sure you want to do this?" The investigator asked.

"Brandon, are you sure about this?" Dave said putting his hands on my shoulder facing me.

"Yes I am. Don't worry. I will do this for her." I said honestly.

He became more serious. "You really love my daughter huh." He said then smiled.

"I already loved her before; I guess I was just shy back then."

"We will pray for your safety." Edhen said. The other girls nodded with a smile. They will be part of the operation too, but they will stay here at the station.

"Let's go." The police said. "Wear this behind the heel of your shoes. This is a device that will record the conversation." I just nodded.

We all went to the place where we should meet. It was near a junk shop. There are many abandoned cars around the place. We wore casual clothes with leather jackets. After a while I can see some men heading towards us. I saw the bald one and the big one. But I can't see dragon. The information was true.

I am now face to face with the people who have hurt Devon.

"Is that it?" the police said. His good in acting like a gangster.

"yup, but not so fast." The big one said and motioned the others to check on us. I got nervous.

"Clear." The guys said.

"Where's the money?"

The police motioned me to give them the money. I did so. I came closer to the bald man. I want to rip his head off right now. He gave me the bag, I handed it to the other police.

"Wait. What's the meaning of these?" the investigator asked.

"Is there any problem?

"This is not the exact amount. We ordered three kilos."

"No you didn't."

"Are you playing dumb with us? Look at the money." The police said acting like a real scum.

They talked about it for a while. We were hoping that they will buy our act.

"Fine, we will call our boss to deliver the other two kilos." The big one said. I released a mental sigh.

The police just nodded.

We were waiting for almost an hour. Hopefully the one who will deliver will be Dragon. I can feel my heart beats faster while the time pass by.

After a while we saw a car. Then a man went down the car. I saw his face and instantly I recognise him. It's Dragon.

"Boss" they said in unison.

"So this is our rich costumers." He said smirking. "I apologize for the stupidity of my people."

"It's fine just give it to us."

"where's the money?" He asked the bald one.

"It was complete boss. Three million."

He handed us the bag and that was our cue. The two police handed out their badges and guns.

"Police! You are under arrest! You have to remain silence or anything you say can be used against you."

"Shit!" the boss said.