CHAPTER 10

*BRANDON WALTER*

At last! Their gone, not that I don't like my parents being here, I still have a mission. I still have to get Devon's attention, not to mention that William likes her.

I called Devon that she can come now. After a week of having a no show I kind of want to see her now.

"Hey, you have to come her now." I demanded.

"Yeah, I know. What do you want me to do fly my way there? Geez, such a brat." She complained.

"Hey I heard that."

"You should be, cause I'm talking to you."

"Whatever just come here."

"Whatever." She hangs up.

I'm waiting impatiently for her to arrive. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet, I want her to prepare it for me. Yes, I am acting like a brat, but just to Devon, cause I know that she can't resist me.

I heard the door bell. My other maid went to open the door. But I stopped her.

"I will take it. You can have your day off now, go to the back door and make sure that she doesn't see you." I quickly instructed her. She nodded.

"Who is it?" I pretended as I made my way to door in my wheelchair.

"Duh? It's me Jerk!" She said.

"Oh I didn't know that you will come this early" I pretended not to be excited, but I think my excuse was lame.

She rolled her eyes. " Whatever, who woke me up early in the morning and demanding like a spoiled ten year old kid that I must come to him quickly or else he will die in hunger.?" She said with sarcasm.

"Fine, so just cook me some breakfast."

"You really haven't eaten yet?" Her eyebrow rose not believing what I said.

"Am, yeah? As you can see I'm alone here." I lied.

"Where's  Clai.." she stopped maybe she thought that it would be weird for her to know my mom's name when 'I supposedly not remember her'. "I mean your mom and dad?" She cleared it out.

"There gone like yesterday, and since then I haven't eaten." I pouted, I'm really hungry now.

"I know you have maids Walter." She said, while pulling my wheelchair into the kitchen.

"Their gone, I don't know why, I woke up this morning, I found out that no one is around, that's why I called you out.." I found a lame excuse again, but I think it worked because she looked around the cabinets for food.

"Whatever. Do you want cereals or oatmeal?" She asked.

"Are you kidding me? I am so hungry right now that I can eat you alive. And then you're going to offer an oatmeal and a cereal? Com'on you must have something else in your mind right now." I whined.

She rolled her eyes again. "Stop acting like a kid Walter, Fine, What do you want?"

"Give me your best shot." She grinned at me. Ops, I think I just said something stupid, I forgot that Devon can't cook...at all! When we were eight she made the most poisonous food the world could ever had, I had a bad stomach for like a week.

"Ok fine, just wait out there." She said while wearing an apron, and rolled her sleeves to her elbows.

"Well...amm" I'm trying to stop her.

"Go" she pointed the other direction out of the kitchen. I just obediently do what she said, pulled myself out in 'my' kitchen.

I'm waiting impatiently in the living room, wondering what other kind of 'food' is she going to make when a smell came out from the kitchen. It smelled good that made my stomach growl now I'm super hungry. Maybe she's already passed the stage of cooking poison and now she can actually cook food that can't kill.