CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

I was so pissed at him for not remembering me! This is so unfair, why didn't I forget him like what hi did to me. Argh!

"By the way, why don't you just sell the school to Brandon. I mean it's old it looks like a hunted house at night." Mizzy said.

"I don't want to, it is the only thing that my grandparents left to us, it has sentimental values. I can't just abandoned the things that they've worked hard for, it's too cruel for me."

"Then what about your work? With William?" Edhen grinned when she said William.

"Well I can manage that and the school as well. Mr. Brown is there to cover up for me. At least I won't be seeing Brandon at the office."

Before leaving for work I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Monkey girl." I rolled my eyes as I heard the voice of the biggest jerk in the world.

"How did you get my number?" I asked.

"Oh don't feel so high because I called you, I'm still not interested in you until you practice how to kiss." I can hear him smirk. I am so pissed at this man.

"Look who's talking, The big idiot who can't even remem.." I stopped myself, he might think that I want him to remember me.

"What? You done?"

"nothing, What do you want from me?" I don't have time for this.

"I want to make a proposal, I will only be there in the weekends."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Relax monkey girl. I'm not finish. Just count my thirty days as it is, well as I hate it, it will take me longer to going there."

"And how about YOU teaching P.E, What we are going to schedule things because the 'great jerk' himself can't make it until the weekend?"

"Very funny, well just give me another job then." I know he is trying to avoid the uniform that I gave him. But that gave me a perfect idea!

"Fine, You will be working on the weekends for like.." I'm so not friends with numbers.

"fifteen months." He said.

"Yeah fifteen..fifteen months!! That's ridiculous, what are you thinking?!" I exclaimed.

"I already though about that, since you are working here in 'my' company, you will just let me work here. So that means I'm still working for your community."  He gave emphasis on 'my'.

"What do you mean by letting you work there?" I'm lost.

I heard him sigh. "Well you just have to give me work from there, like paper works or something."

"Oh I know where this is going to, no can't do Mr! I don't really care how busy you are. You are going to work here, and that's final!" I hang up on him. That felt good.

Who does he think he is! Arrogant, Jerk.

I went to the office of Mr. William, Thank God I'm not late. I entered his office.

"Good morning sir." I smiled at him, my sweetest smile.

"Morning."He smiled at me, so handsome. "are you ready on your first real day?"

"Yes sir, I have reviewed the handouts that you gave me last time."

"That's good, so that is your table just outside my office."