Nineteen

I wake up to a very annoying alarm going off. Clay lazily rolls his arm off my body and turns it off thankfully and groans, starting to shake me awake. "Baby, wake up. We need to get ready for your brother to come back home." Now it's my turn to groan and bury my face more in his chest, not wanting to wake up just yet.

He laughs a small bit at my antics and starts to get up, much to my dismay. I groan into the pillow I'm not lying on and listen to his chuckle.

Heavenly.

That's the only word there possibly is to describe his laugh. Just heavenly.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when he speaks again. "You probably want to get up. Your brother is coming back in like four hours and we still need to tidy up the house a bit and I'm sure you want to do stuff before he comes back."

I nod into the pillow but make no move to get up. I like his bed so much, it smells like him and that calms me in some strange way. Probably because I like him. God, I still don't think that that's fully registered to me, if it has I'd probably be on the first plane back home.

I've been numb for so long that feeling things for me is just plain scary for me now. There is already the anxieties of liking someone then with my already diagnosed anxiety it just makes it so much worse. How could I have let this happen?

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asks, startling me slightly and also snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nothing, just thinking. It's not important." I sit up and look at him to see his eyes are already on me.

"I don't really believe that it's nothing but if you want me to drop it I will." "Thank you." "Of course." It's silent for a moment while we just stare at each other. While I was zoned out he had changed his clothes from last night. I should probably do the same. 

"You really should be getting up soon. We have a lot to do." I nod again but this time actually get up. I walk past him and into "my" room, grab a change of clothes then head to the bathroom for a nice shower. And I really needed to pee.

After I do my business, I turn on the hot water and then I strip off my clothes. After the water warms up enough I get in and the second I do so, there is a knock at the bathroom door. "Come in!" I yell, already knowing who it is.

He opens the door, stepping in and closing the door behind him. He doesn't say anything as he strips his clothes off then steps in the shower with me, his hands immediately find their way to my waist, holding me in place while I lean over and grab the shampoo. 

He removes his hands from my body and takes the shampoo from my hand. I look at him with confusion written all over my features but she only smiles and pours some of the shampoo on his hands then puts his hands through my scalp, massaging it into my scalp. My body instantly relaxes at the feeling and I sigh out of content.

He continues running his hands through my hair then pushes me forward so the water could rinse the remaining shampoo out of my hair. When it's fully rinsed off he turns me around and pulls me into a kiss. It's full of passion and feelings, it honestly feels nice. His lips on mine is a feeling I could have forever and never get tired of.

He pulls away from the kiss and grabs my body wash and a washcloth, pouring some of the wash on it then scrubs my body, starting at my neck, then my chest, then down my stomach and my sides, down to inbetween my legs. This causes me to take a deep breath and him to smirk at my reaction.

He washes what he needs to then moves down to my legs, making sure to scrub the smooth skin clean. When he finishes he stands back up straight then guides me under the water yet again. The water washes off the soap as I stay staring at his eyes.

We didn't get under my arms or my back but it's fine, all I care about at this moment is him. It's like nothing else in the world is even happening, just us. I've never felt like this before and quite honestly, it's amazing.

When all the soap is washed off I switch us around and grab the shampoo and he bends down slightly so I can reach his head. I make sure to massage his head as he did mine when I put the shampoo in, I would do anything if it meant he could feel even a quarter of how good I feel right now.

When I'm done I pull away and admire how cute he looks with his hair all messy and bubbly. He straightens himself out and lets the water do its work on him. I watch as his hair slowly falls in his face, causing me to giggle a little bit and a small smile forms on his face at my noise.

Next I grab the body wash and put some on the washcloth before starting to scrub him down the same way he did me. I started in the same place he did and worked my way down, also like he did. When I got to his private area I just washed it like it was any other part of him.

When I was finished he walked backwards into the water, letting it do its job, all the time maintaining eye contact. God I love his eyes. They're like small emeralds that I could stare at for hours.

Once all the soap is gone he leans down and kisses me one last time, this one short but sweet."I'm gonna miss being able to do that whenever I want to." He speaks, the first thing either of us have said since he showed up here.

Then he turns off the water and gets out, giving me a towel on his way to his own. "Thank you" I mumble taking it and drying myself off while he does the same. While I start putting on the clothes I brought in here for myself Clay wraps the towel around his waist and leaves the room, probably to go get changed himself.

I finish changing into my simple leggings and baggy tee shirt. Then I walk out of the steamy bathroom and throw my dirty clothes in the bin then walk out to start cleaning the house a little bit.

After a little while Clay finally comes out sporting a pair of basketball shorts and a simple tee shirt. Then he walks up to me, putting his hands on either side of my waist and coming up close to my ear. "You look nice, but I prefer you in my clothes better." he whispers in my ear, causing me to blush a bit.

Even I have to admit, I like how I look in his clothes better too. I also like how I feel in them, because they usually smell like him, they just make me happier. I think that's just the feelings talking though.

He pulls away and goes back to cleaning, leaving me there speechless. I really hate him sometimes.

No I don't.

I could never.

Hating Clay is something that I just know I could never bring myself to do. God I hope I never have any reasons to "hate" him. He is just so... perfect. To me at least. I'm sure he has his flaws that only he can see but don't we all?

I snap out of my thoughts and help him tidy up the house a bit. After some time we decide it is clean enough and decide to make lunch.

Now we just wait for my brother to arrive.

Make sure to comment and vote!!