𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𖣘 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𖣘

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘. This is Athena's first time ... And she can surely say that she doesn't like it at all.

She would rather stay in Seattle a thousand times instead of moving to Forks. Seattle was a big city, while Forks is pretty small.
Athena also hated the fact that she had to make new friends and leave the others behind.

Her father is a cardiologist. And her mother is a kindergarten teacher.

That's the reason they moved. Forks Hospital offered her dad a very good job with very good money and her mom already got the job there, that's why they made this decision.

Her dad was driving for a lot- I mean a lot-of hours when they finally made it to Forks.

It was beautiful, of course.

She couldn't deny that. Everything was green: the trees, their trunks covered with moss, their branches hanging with a canopy of it, the ground covered with ferns. Even the air filtered down greenly through the leaves.

It was too green. That's one thing she finally liked.

Eventually, they made it to her new home.

"We're here Thena!" said her mom with excitement in her voice, she was also careful not to wake Tommy up, he had fallen asleep a while ago.

'Hmm, it's not so bad here...' She thought.

It was a big beautiful two-story white house.

Her parents already decorated the house with the furniture, the only things missing were the clothes.

She and her parents got out of the car, she helped her dad with the big and heavy suitcases while her mom carefully woke up her little brother.

He quickly got out of the car, looking around with excitement.
He, unlike his sister, was thrilled about moving.

"It's awesome!" Tommy said in his adorable voice.

"Isn't it buddy? Do you like it Attie?" her father said smiling.

"Uh, yeah it's great" she answered.

"Come on! Let's go inside!" her mom said.

They still had a lot of bags and suitcases to carry but they'll bring the rest later.
Once they entered the big house-
"Wow," Athena was awestruck.
Their home was so pretty and cozy... Just perfect. Far better than the other one.

"You like it?" her dad said.

"Yes!" Athena and Tommy said at the same time. Their parents laughed.

"Let's go see your rooms!" her mom walked past them and they all followed her.

She got the west bedroom that faced out over the front yard. It was suitable for her. It was spacious, nice, and comfy.
"Well, this is your room. You're lucky. You get to have your own bathroom!"

She showed her the small bathroom across her room.

After they were done seeing their new home. She and Alex went back to the car to get the rest of the stuff.
As Athena got the last big suitcase, a boy approached her.

"Uh, Hi!" the boy said and Athena turned to look at him.

"Hello! " she smiled. It's the first person she talked to there.

"I'm Steve Harris. My dad and I live across from you, nice to meet you!" He smiled.

"I'm Athena Cooper. Nice to meet you too!"

"Are you going to school?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I am a junior. I'm not that old" she laughed.

"Cool, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you..." he said smiling.

"Oh no! You're good."

"I'm a junior too, by the way, I can show you around the school if you like."

"Great! You're making it so easy for me."

"It's no problem at all! I'll see you tomorrow! Have a good night." he smiled.

"You too!" she smiled back.

'That went well...' she thought.

Athena locked the car and entered her house with the suitcase.
"Who was that?" her dad asked.

"The boy across the street. He offered to help me with tomorrow's school."

"That was very kind of him!" her mom said.

"Yeah... I'm going upstairs to unpack my things"

"Okay, I'm coming to help with your suitcases and bags." her dad offered.

"Thanks," She replied.

"Wait! I'm going to order food, what do you want!?" her mom said.

"Um... Whatever you take." Athena answered.

She went upstairs, her dad left the rest of her bags. One of the best things about him is that he doesn't hover. He left her alone to unpack and get settled. She liked being alone, not having to smile anymore.

She immediately started to work. It took her two hours to at least sort out half of her things. After the food break, she started again.

The girl completely lost track of time and didn't realize how late it was. So when Athena caught the glimpse of her watch, her eyes widened.

It was 1:56 in the morning.

"Perfect," the girl said to herself.

She was going to be exhausted tomorrow. It was her fault though, there weren't many clothes left. But she would do them tomorrow. For now, Athena had to rest.
So she quickly got into her pajamas before she laid down on her soft mattress. Athena tried falling asleep as fast as she could however, the million-no-trillion thoughts were stopping her.

She would be the new girl from the big city, a curiosity, a freak.
She didn't want to view herself like this but she couldn't help it.

The girl was so anxious.

Also, the constant whooshing of the rain and wind across the roof wouldn't fade into the background. So she pulled the quilt over her head.

Eventually, Athena fell into a deep sleep.

𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬

" 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬.
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑦
𝑰'𝑴 𝑺𝑶 𝑭*****𝑮 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬. "